Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:29 PM

Will You Adopt The E-naira App By Buhari's Government? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Adopt The E-naira App By Buhari's Government? (941 Views)

Which Person's Name Will You Adopt For Your Child ? / E-naira: Everything You Need To Know About The New Central Bank Digital Currency / E-naira: Everything You Need To Know About The New Central Bank Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Adopt The E-naira App By Buhari's Government? by Techibytes: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nigerians can download the eNaira app from October 1 on the playstore. Are you downloading? �

The CBN is already making it compulsory that all Nigerian must accept and adopt the e-Naira as a means of exchange and payment.

Here's everything you need to know about the #eNaira.

https://techibytes.com/?s=eNaira

You can watch the YouTube presentation here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXM06ko4KEU
Re: Will You Adopt The E-naira App By Buhari's Government? by samuel051: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wen I no dey crase ni..
Re: Will You Adopt The E-naira App By Buhari's Government? by fnep2smooth(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
What are we stand to gain if we use it.. I think that's the question we need to be asking. CBN that brought it still haven't open up on how it will be run, the benefits, the opportunity for Marchant, how is it beneficial to the economy and most of all how to mine it. I believe as a coin there should be a way to mine it.

Please correct me if am wrong.
Re: Will You Adopt The E-naira App By Buhari's Government? by Tomilola360: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
fnep2smooth:
What are we stand to gain if we use it.. I think that's the question we need to be asking. CBN that brought it still haven't open up on how it will be run, the benefits, the opportunity for Marchant, how is it beneficial to the economy and most of all how to mine it. I believe as a coin there should be a way to mine it.

Please correct me if am wrong.

ok, the enaira is a digital currency and not a crypto urgency. Hence mining is out of the question.

It's going to be like any ewallet just like existing ones and you ll be able to transact with it. No transaction charges have been mentioned by the way and that sounds good to end users.

However, I believe in the long run, it's going to serve as the stable coin for the naira. I mean, if at all u need to transact forex, you ll be able to use this through the digital currency and the exchange rate to dollar would be the official rate. This are my thoughts by the way.

It is also not a replacement for the Naira notes.
Re: Will You Adopt The E-naira App By Buhari's Government? by thesicilian: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
As if we'd have a choice by the time it is enforced.

(1) (Reply)

Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Thursday Morning / Hi / Jagunlabi Remembers The Intro: Finally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.