Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Shun Corruption - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shun Corruption (379 Views)

Kumuyi Harps On Why Nigerians Must Shun Corruption / Why Nigerians Must Shun Corruption, By Kumuyi / 'Corruption Will Not End In Nigeria Till Jesus Comes' - Prophet Abiara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shun Corruption by KaideeGee(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
2 Corinthians 11:20-21
[20]For you put up with it if one brings you into bondage, if one devours you, if one takes from you, if one exalts himself, if one strikes you on the face.
[21]To our shame I say that we were too weak for that! But in whatever anyone is bold—I speak foolishly—I am bold also.

Never should you tolerate any corrupting influence in your life. Never put up with the devil. Cultivate a habit of running away from sin and separating yourself from things that defile and pervert the word of God in your life.
Peace

(1) (Reply)

4 Dimensions Of Walking With God / Spiritual Meaning Of Seeing Feces In Dream / Bible Baked In A Loaf Of Bread (what's Your Excuse?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.