Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,327 members, 7,974,416 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:41 AM

Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? (1287 Views)

Did Hope Uzodimma (4th) Sue Candidates Of AA And APGA (2nd & 3rd) In 2019? / Did Hope Uzodinma Meet The Constitutional Spread To Be Declared Governor? / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? by LLiKYekoba: 5:18am On Sep 25, 2021
I decided to read through Hope Uzodinma's profile to see his academic background. As the Governor of Imo state, a state with high number of intellectuals, PhDs and Professors, I wanted to see academic credentials of the Governor. I am a scholar myself and when I see fishy elements, I can easily decipher.

So I did a google search on his profile, on wikipedia his profile mentioned 'A diploma from FUTO' and a Bachelor's degree from Washington University in St.
Louis
. No mention of his WAEC or secondary school Alma mater, no mention of where he served during NYSC or what year he served..

Looks very fishy...I think investigative journalists should beam their searchlight on him. I've heard his speak on TV, Uzodinma doesn't sound like one who has ever sat in a University classroom before, not to talk of a classroom in Washington, US..

Sahara reporters, People's gazzette, CSOs, and other investigative journals can help us on this fact finding mission about Uzodinma.

Who is Hope Uzodinma really? Where did he school, does he have WAEC, does he really have a 'diploma' from FUTO? What year did he finish his Bachelor's in 'Washington University in St Louis'. Can the school write a about his status as Alumni? What certificate did he present to INEC?

This is the information era, the FOI act can come in handy here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? by nzeobi(m): 5:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Uzodimma attended either mgbidi boys or comprehensive secondary school ubulu but I can't say if he wrote waec oh.

But it was after then that he begin run Street and made his money
Re: Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? by Aganju849: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
I decided to read through Hope Uzodinma's profile to see his academic background. As the Governor of Imo state, a state with high number of intellectuals, PhDs and professor, I wanted to see academic credentials. I am a scholar myself and when I see fishy elements, I can easily decipher.

So I did a google search on his profile, on wikipedia his profile mentioned 'A diploma from FUTO' and a Bachelor's degree from Washington University in St.
Louis
. No mention of his WAEC or secondary school Alma mater, no mention of where he served during NYSC or what year he served..

Look very fishy...I think investigative journalist should beam this searchlight om him. I've heard his speak on TV, Uzodinma doesn't sound like one who has ever sat in a University classroom before, not to talk of a classroom in Washington, US..

Sahara reporters, People's gazzette, CSOs, and other investigative journals can help us on this fact finding mission about Uzodinma.

Who is Hope Uzodinma really? Where did he school, does he have WAEC, does he really have a 'diploma' from FUTO? What year did he finish his Bachelor's in 'Washington University in St Louis'. Can the school write a about his status as Alumni? What certificate did he present to INEC?

This is the information era, the FOI act can come in handy here.

Uzodinma was Maurice Ibekwe's driver...you know what that means grin

I doubt he went to any school anywhere
Re: Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? by greenie77: 5:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Aganju849:

Uzodinma was Maurice Ibekwe's driver...you know what that means grin

I doubt he went to any school anywhere

Maurice Ibekwe, the then Godfather and Yahoo boss without internet! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? by Luckydubby7(m): 6:11am On Sep 25, 2021
Hmm
Re: Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? by LLiKYekoba: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2021
nzeobi:
Uzodimma attended either mgbidi boys or comprehensive secondary school ubulu but I can't say if he wrote waec oh.

But it was after then that he begin run Street and made his money

Are you saying he abandoned school for 419 business, so at what point did he acquire the Bachelor's degree in Washington? Uzodinma doesn't sound very educated and cerebral.

I know crooks when I see one.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? by LLiKYekoba: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
I understand that email has been sent to Washington st louis University to ascertain Uzodinma's credential.
Re: Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Continue look for the schools he attended take it or leave it hope is one of your own,you can't find a northern do this after election.finish what you have started don't Wait for investigation journalist
Re: Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? by Ndeewonu: 9:41am On May 08
Re: Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? by Ndeewonu: 9:41am On May 08
greenie77:

Maurice Ibekwe, the then Godfather and Yahoo boss without internet! cheesy

Hahahahahaha!
Re: Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? by vengertime: 9:55am On May 08
He was a driver to Maurice Ibekwe(419)

He learnt a lot from his boss

(1) (Reply)

Newsbiafra: Nnamdi Kanu Took Advantage Of Igbos’ Naivety, Anger – Okorocha / Russia Claims Monkeypox 'originated In Us-controlled Lab In Nigeria / The Only Solution To Nigeria's Electricity Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.