Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,006 members, 7,939,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife (13723 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Muslim Beats His Wife To Death For Getting Pregnant / Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by yesboss20(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2011
Man, this is a horrific scene.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by 702: 5:54pm On May 28, 2011
d dude is sick n needs a rehab after wich he shud b jaild!
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by sleekman(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2011
Im not taking sides here and I certainly want the culprit brought to book for assaulting his wife but then something far worse must have agravated/preceded this definitely not saying his actions are right. Infact his actions were monstrous besides it looks to me those cuts are a result of smashed glasses or something of that nature. Her face doesn't look swollen just bruised. The bruises are not finger marks, those are cuts from glass. What could have made the man so mad to do this?
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by beejaei: 6:10pm On May 28, 2011
That is just unfair and sad. Too bad. Violence of any kind is not good.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by hackney(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2011
How come such a psycho is an ambassador? ?
Don't they do any form of psycological evaluations before they ship off animals to go and disgrace us? ?

Oh , he might know somebody in Aso rock.

Even if the wife was nyashing the cook, he could have just sacked her;afterall no pre-nup bu.ll.c.rap in the dark continent.

F.ck.in.g monkeys
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by IYANGBALI: 6:33pm On May 28, 2011
this simply shows the kind of people we have at the helm of affairs of our great country,if only the beast knows the meaning and worth of an ambassador. AMBASSADOR MY FOOT olosi alakori agbaya.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by lagcity(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2011
L. KRavitz:

There are more civilized ways of doing things even if she killed the law should take its due course, physical abuse of any kind is primitive and babaric and the only peeps that are should be doing any punching are professional boxers. my 2 cents.

you are right. there are better alternatives but humans are emotional and in the heat of the moment, human beings don't care about the law or the constitution. people won't take law into their own hands ONLY in an ideal lawful world and we don't live in that world. that's why we have crimes of passion and all sorts. the courts take human nature into consideration and that's why it is possible for a woman to be found not guilty after killing her abusive husband. the court will not say, "no husband deserves to be killed for any reason." the court will take into consideration all that happened not just focus on the killing.

physical abuse should be condemned. but don't just stop there, ask about the events leading up to it. that's how you can decide the severity of punishment to give the abuser or if he/she should go without punishment.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by ChuckD2(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2011
undecided For this man to have come this low, I believe the woman in question must have fallen lower. It's the man's action that is evident therefore whatever the woman did to push the man overboard will at the moment be forgotten. I'm not a wife basher and I don't encourage same but maybe when we finally get to hear the man's side of story, all we might end up saying could just be: "well, "
Some women are devils o, make no mistakes. It only takes an unusual man to cope with such. Until I hear the man's side of the story, I'm not going to say whether he's an animal or whether she deserved it.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by dubaladu: 6:56pm On May 28, 2011
He is a bastard
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Outstrip(f): 7:25pm On May 28, 2011
Nothing will happen to this man from the Nigerian side. Mark my words. 90% of the men that have the power to punish him beat the sh****t out of their wives too. I am sure this is not the first time this waste of oxygen has assualted her. Now she has an injury to her spine that can lead to paralysis. I have to admit I cried just looking at the pictures. If a woman with her social status can be beaten like a wild animal you can just imagine what the millions of women in Nigeria who have no where to turn go through. That man should be stripped naked and made to crawl on his hands and knees in the market place like the animal that he is.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by mansmith(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2011
look at the quality of leaders we have in this country
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Outstrip(f): 7:34pm On May 28, 2011
Chuck D:

undecided For this man to have come this low, I believe the woman in question must have fallen lower. It's the man's action that is evident therefore whatever the woman did to push the man overboard will at the moment be forgotten. I'm not a wife basher and I don't encourage same but maybe when we finally get to hear the man's side of story, all we might end up saying could just be: "well, "
Some women are devils o, make no mistakes. It only takes an unusual man to cope with such. Until I hear the man's side of the story, I'm not going to say whether he's an animal or whether she deserved it.

Clap for yourself. Why am I not surprised? I feel sorry for people like you. Until Nigerians start frowning on this sort of evil Nigeria will remain the gutter that it is. You think this is not a big deal. You think you can excuse it away? Nothing good will come out of a place where the mindset of the people (both men and women) mostly resembles yours. National disgrace. You can not say you are not a wife beater. If you have this mentality I have to pray for your wife everyday because she has not said the one yet that will make you go postal on her as, s. No human being can look at those pictures and say it is okay especially when the person metting it out is physically stronger and that socially powerful. This is what makes me pissed of about Nigerians. It is shamelss. It's just simply gutter behavior
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by tlops(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2011
it looks like he wants to use her for rituals!
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Typewriter(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2011
Well, she must have deserve half the pain she got? am not saying the man is my hero
but sometimes shit do happen. we are all human we make out our anger sometimes so badly,

i understand that the man was hungry for not having a diner he paid her to prepare
and instead got a note on the dining table that reads "why will i cook when u can't  stay to eat it now" and as a hungry man he went angry and yank off her wigs and slapped her but due to too much make up and bleaching the face tire up as if the man used razor on her.

You can try it at home and see the result!!  wink
ask your sweetie to use bleaching cream in excess of two months
then angrily slap her pah pah on the face
you will see that the face will be worst than that of Mrs Ambassador  undecided

And believe me she will love you more!!!
because this woman enjoys it  very well that is why she took time to provoke
the gentle man Ambassador! enough said lipsrsealed

I Love action men and loving women too
but hate trouble women   sad
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by tpia5: 7:54pm On May 28, 2011
the matter has to be investigated.

they're not even a young couple so what's all this nonsense.

preferably, it should be settled out of the public eye.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by SweetT1: 7:55pm On May 28, 2011
I can bet my last dime on this, this man is from the Southeastern part of Nigeria. I'd be very surprise if he's not.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by manny4life(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2011
Sweet T:

I can bet my last dime on this, this man is from the Southeastern part of Nigeria. I'd be very surprise if he's not.

Are you trying to instigate something or just ignorant or what? What is your aim by this statement?

Read the OP article first before making unnecessary assumptions,
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by ajadudu: 8:26pm On May 28, 2011
Cannibalism?

What else will the Nigerian haters think of? While I agree the man should rot in jail and be tried without any diplomatic immunity, how is that cannibalism?

Looks like the Kenyan lawyers just watched District 9 and believed it.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by intrepid: 8:41pm On May 28, 2011
The woman is the brave one.

She has been there all the time enduring all the pains-alone until the heart could no longer contain it and broke down.

There should be no negotiations-no politiking or over-talk about the so-called ambassador;let him be called home immediately to answer to the people who sent him there.He should be sent home ASAP before he commits sth worse.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Bright2(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2011
when mouth & mouth dey equall,make hands & hands also dey equalloo! I rest my case.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by salykely(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2011
these are the caliba of fools GEJ appoint
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Debokan: 9:53pm On May 28, 2011
jjjjjeeeessssuuuussss i hope this is not real or was it gotten from a horroe film?
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Koikoi(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2011
I want to know if the Nigerian Foreign Office has replied yet. I hope this wont be swept under the carpet as usual.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by salykely(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2011
simple justice demand that the woman return the slaps in equal propotion
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 28, 2011
Sweet T:

He is from the SE part of Nigeria.

I'm more surprised that she wasnt killed.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 28, 2011
Jonathan: Na wa wigwe, I am reading your story now

Wigwe: His excellency sir, erm. . .erhm. . . I dont know wat came over me.

Jonathan: You know these news people now. They will blow it.

Wigwe: Yes sir

Jonathan: But these women sef. . .Did you use koboko?

Wigwe: Sir, ehm. . .ehm. .yes sir

Jonathan: Why now? You suppose to use stick. You know that one is better. No cuts

Wigwe: Sir. the koboko was within easy reach

Jonathan: Okay. You wait in kenya until this settles

Wigwe: Yes sir. Sir, congratulations on your inauguration.

Jonathan: Oh, Thank you. But next time, use stick, okay?

Wigwe: okay.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by kabukabu50(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2011
Typewriter:

Well, she must have deserve half the pain she got? am not saying the man is my hero
but sometimes poo do happen. we are all human we make out our anger sometimes so badly,

i understand that the man was hungry for not having a diner he paid her to prepare
and instead got a note on the dining table that reads "why will i cook when u can't stay to eat it now" and as a hungry man he went angry and yank off her wigs and slapped her but due to too much make up and bleaching the face tire up as if the man used razor on her.

You can try it at home and see the result!! wink
ask your sweetie to use bleaching cream in excess of two months
then angrily slap her pah pah on the face
you will see that the face will be worst than that of Mrs Ambassador undecided

And believe me she will love you more!!!
because this woman enjoys it very well that is why she took time to provoke
the gentle man Ambassador! enough said lipsrsealed

I Love action men and loving women too
but hate trouble women sad

Be Quiet,punk,women look to men for reassurance and security not violent punches in the face, perhaps you were used to your pops decorating your mom's face but that doesnt fly in the mainstream world,bushman.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by kabukabu50(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2011
tpia@:

the matter has to be investigated.

they're not even a young couple so what's all this nonsense.

preferably, it should be settled out of the public eye.

And how should it be settled in private,dunce cant you tell that a crime has been commited here?Have you ever heard of battery and assault?, Oh wait you mean she should just put lotion on her wounds and forget the whole thing ever happened?Mindless brute.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by maxproxl: 11:29pm On May 28, 2011
woman right groups must fight for this woman. president jonathan should issue a sack letter now & this man must be prosecuted & jailed
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by ehie007(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2011
from the post, she claims the man has been beating her regularly, the woman must be doing somefin wrong for the man to be beating her, a wife should understand the limits of her husband to prevent things like this from happening, women can be cases , na wa oh,
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by airmark(m): 11:33pm On May 28, 2011
Sad, how can we separate most Ibo men from cruelty?
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by member479760: 11:38pm On May 28, 2011
God help us ooo! wetin this woman fi do this man at his age?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Suspected Drug Trafficker With 3 Parcels Of Cocaine At MMIA / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Okada Man In Ichama, Benue State / Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.