Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

How PDP Zoned Presidential Ticket From 1999 To 2019 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Zoned Presidential Ticket From 1999 To 2019 (20910 Views)

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / Electricity Production By Governments From 1999 To 2020 - StatiSense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How PDP Zoned Presidential Ticket From 1999 To 2019 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
I see people who try to play smart and always try to feed fat on someone's sweat.

They wait for you to go get something before they see the possibility in getting that thing.

I once had a stupid friend while growing up, he never had the courage to talk to a girl, but once you get the girl's attention, he sees the possibility and summon the courage to talk and the next day, he rubbishes you to the girl.

If we want something, we (South) must work for it as one south and have a pact not to betray because it runs in some people's blood. (People will claim this but I never mentioned).

On the other hand, for those who suggest only South Easterners should work, remember that majority of Igbos have lost interest in voting in Nigeria, like me. You must also work or you forget about it.

We are not interested.

What did GEJ do in Otuoke?
What did OBJ do in his community
Daura is a killing field currently
When the presidential rascality was metted out to Igboho and his aides killed, I noticed the uselessness of the much celebrated VP in arresting the illegality and bringing the rot heads to book.
If you want some, go get some. You can't feed on someone's sweat always

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Seoul, South Korea Ahead Of World BIO Summit (Photos) / The North That Southerners Don’t Know / Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.