Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,897 members, 7,918,918 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:32 PM

Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines (2455 Views)

Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous / Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? / Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 49cents(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2011
It is year 2011 and if you have not been promiscuous enough to understand the 'chemistry, physics and biology' of sex (ALL BEFORE MARRIAGE) you are REGARDED AS A DUMB not-so-smart person, Whereas the he/she-LovePeddler next to you is tagged experienced; the self-controlled are useless while the He-goats and N-y-m-phos are celebrated.this is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 190: 8:36pm On May 27, 2011
^have u been to sodom and gonorrea to know its worse
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 2buff4Mods(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2011
OP speaks the truth.
The world has gone to the dogs.

Just how many gems can God salvage before He burns everything else to the ground?
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by snowdrops(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2011
poster must have been traumatized recently.

man, please can you expantiate further. sorry o. come one, i would give you a shoulder to cry on.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 49cents(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2011
snowdrops:

man, please can you expantiate further. sorry o. come one, i would give you a shoulder to cry on.
See you just confirmed my observation. You feel i must be traumatized to to make my opening post!
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by HighChief4(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2011
snowdrops:

You took the words out from my mouth
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 49cents(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2011
High_Chief:

Confimation number two. Next
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by snowdrops(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2011
49cents:

Confimation number two. Next
we are still waiting for the real story otherwise forever remain silent. wink
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 49cents(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2011
Yet every 'Hero/heroine" demands/craves 100% from spouse later as though a leopard will suddenly loose their spot because a ring was slipped down the finger SMH
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 49cents(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2011
there IS NO SAD LOVE STORY GUY. You may call me an observer of human behavior, so i see things others ordinarily would not
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by Wislet(f): 9:03pm On May 27, 2011
49cents:

Yet every 'Hero/heroine" demands/craves 100% from spouse later as though a leopard will suddenly loose their spot because a ring was slipped down the finger SMH
so true. There's no high value attached to cheap commodities.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 49cents(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2011
@wislet the converse is the case:high value is placed on cheap commodity
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by tpia5: 9:21pm On May 27, 2011
that's how it's always been @ topic.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by sexylogan(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2011
Wislet:

so true. There's no high value attached to cheap commodities.

lol. . .
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 49cents(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2011
No sir. This is not how its always there has been a degeneration in sexual attitudes of people
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by MrsChima1(f): 9:55pm On May 27, 2011
People been fornicating since the beginning of time. This is nothing new. Only different is people now are more tolerant of such deeds.

You would be caught dead fornicating back in the "days".
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 49cents(m): 2:02am On May 28, 2011
Ok. Fine. Its been here for long but is it to this degree? Remember the custom of the stained bird sheet! But thats besides the point. People fornicated only out of lust but not its for 'skill ' acquisition since they know they will be celebrated later especially the males. This has given to the high level of men-whores who dance around like cocks and are not ashamed of their state. This really is a culture of death if you look closely. Sex for many is usually initiated by the hormones like in the lower animals; whereas in a mature human it should be initiated by love which stems from the will. Hormones should be a catalyst here not initiator.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by Arcadia(f): 3:07am On May 28, 2011
OP talks sense. People shd stop glorifyin illicit sex cos wat is wrong can never be right, no matter hw its packaged 2luk otherwise. Heaven and earth'll pass away but God's word wil neva change.
snowdrops:

STFU if u dnt hv anything reasonable 2say. In such responses its not hard 2kno d guilty ones.
High_Chief:

Two of a debauched kind.
190:

U dnt hav 2go 2kno things. Dts wat ur Bible is 4.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by Arcadia(f): 3:24am On May 28, 2011
OP talks sense. People shd stop glorifyin illicit sex cos wat is wrong can never be right, no matter hw its packaged 2luk otherwise. Heaven and earth'll pass away but God's word wil neva change.
snowdrops:

STFU if u dnt hv anything reasonable 2say. In such responses its not hard 2kno d guilty ones.
High_Chief:

Two of a debauched kind.
190:

U dnt hav 2go 2kno things. Dts wat ur Bible is 4.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by tpia5: 3:36am On May 28, 2011
This has given to the high level of men-whores who dance around like cocks and are not ashamed of their state. This really is a culture of death if you look closely. Sex for many is usually initiated by the hormones like in the lower animals; whereas in a mature human it should be initiated by love which stems from the will. Hormones should be a catalyst here not initiator.

it's the end times and things will get even worse than this.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 49cents(m): 4:08am On May 28, 2011
I find that must people think sex education is about knowing about to engage in the act. See we are humans born with concupiscence of the flesh which is basically a bent drive towards sex. Most times i learn that is just a case of total ignorance for many sex is just like anything else eating, urinating etc its just ignorance. But there is hope for our generation. Darkness cant conquer light never!
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by toyemz(f): 4:49am On May 28, 2011
49cents

No sir. This is not how its always there has been a degeneration in sexual attitudes of people

very true
you have just summed up what the world has come to in so very few sentences
you couldnt have said it any better
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by Jiah011(f): 6:58am On May 28, 2011
49cents:

Ok. Fine. Its been here for long but is it to this degree? Remember the custom of the stained bird sheet! But thats besides the point. People fornicated only out of lust but not its for 'skill ' acquisition since they know they will be celebrated later especially the males. This has given to the high level of men-whores who dance around like cocks and are not ashamed of their state. This really is a culture of death if you look closely. Sex for many is usually initiated by the hormones like in the lower animals; whereas in a mature human it should be initiated by love which stems from the will. Hormones should be a catalyst here not initiator.

I totally agree. There does not seem to be any moral standard anymore. Everything has gone to the dogs and no one cares about it. It's difficult to find people (both men and women) who still honor their bodies. "If you can't beat them, join them" seems to be what the world is doing, but it's not the answer. It's quite disgusting that promiscuity is so celebrated and flaunted around. People are just so used up and its funny that when it comes to marriage, those same people are looking for saints. They are already damaged goods.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 49cents(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2011
^well said. There is nothing heroic about having sex outside marriage anybody can do that.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 190: 10:03am On May 28, 2011
Arcadia:

OP talks sense. People shd stop glorifyin illicit sex cos wat is wrong can never be right, no matter hw its packaged 2luk otherwise. Heaven and earth'll pass away but God's word wil neva change.STFU if u dnt hv anything reasonable 2say. In such responses its not hard 2kno d guilty ones.Two of a debauched kind.U dnt hav 2go 2kno things. Dts wat your Bible is 4.

Bible? Is it in the Koran angry
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by violent(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2011
so what are we to do with all that testosterone in a world where nudity abounds?
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 49cents(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2011
We are humans with Wills, Testersterone should not direct our lives .consider it a fight for freedom. Better die free than exist in shackles.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by tpia5: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
Arcadia:

OP talks sense. People shd stop glorifyin illicit sex cos wat is wrong can never be right, no matter hw its packaged 2luk otherwise. Heaven and earth'll pass away but God's word wil neva change.STFU if u dnt hv anything reasonable 2say. In such responses its not hard 2kno d guilty ones.Two of a debauched kind.U dnt hav 2go 2kno things. Dts wat your Bible is 4.

i think you are mad.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ op true words!

however you cant save the world. just like all of the religious prophets came to realize not everyone is meant to see the light.

i am not exactly innocent however i am not a slut nor do i take drugs or live carelessly. i can appreciate advice and give it but i cant make someone accept it. so just live your life. at the end of the day thats what matters.
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2011
^true!
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by MMM2(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2011
op
where can i get visa 2 sodom & gomorrah
angry
Re: Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines by 195(f): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
Another helpless serious crack case undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why / 10 Things That Girls Probably Doesn't Know About Guys / Ladies I Think We Should Let Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.