Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,718 members, 7,948,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) (67965 Views)

Northerners Attack Reno Omokri After He Said Peter Obi Caused Violence In North / White Man Attack Reno Omokri After #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest In New York / Reno Omokri Lands In New York For #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by murecool(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Imagine an aide to an ineffectual buffoon doing this

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin gringrin

Nice one it's a welcome development � we have succeed more will still come on him just as we did to Tryant Deji grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by shegz24(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
This guy is just chasing clout.

You no chase am out of Aso Rock, but you travelled from Nigeria to NewYork to chase Buhari out of the state.

How does chasing Buhari out of Newyork remove him from his presidential seat in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Babalola0920: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2021
Who send your papa message if you come rule this country you will know that this country problem is bigger than the country itself, religion na just one side there are people that only mission is to ruin this country ! But GOD will never allow them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2021
You sure say Reno didn’t pay the guy himself. His clout chasing no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2021
See the TROUBLES BuBu is causing everywhere.
He has taken BANDITRY to my beloved US.
cry cry cry
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by nkemoma(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:
Does it change the fact that human government has failed?

Human government has failed.

They are failures, they are failures.. They can never make it in life...

Jehovah's Kingdom is the LASTING solution to all problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Kokaine(m): 3:34am On Sep 26, 2021
That's a black American accent. He hardly sounds Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Cokahot: 3:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Anxiety na bitch. U go dey shake
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by MATEX30: 4:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Awesome! Little stavving would have been beautiful
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Originalsly: 5:30am On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmm...... the attacker believes he's in Nigeria. A Police report was made... NYPD will be looking for him. If he's resident in the US ... he can start counting down his stay. The amount of charges he will face for this one small incident will be unbelievable!... he's really finished if they add terrorism charge.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by amuwo1980: 5:48am On Sep 26, 2021
I will be so so so glad to dig it out with any pro buhari supporter and bros I promise u , your life will never be the same as long as we both don’t press charges no matter what , I will shoooooot u I swear with my father’s Name.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by amuwo1980: 5:53am On Sep 26, 2021
AnotherAlien:

Your comment is upside down. The attacker is the black guy with the hat on, the white guy is Deno's bodyguard that prevented the paid attacker from getting to Dino.
He is too dense to understand what transpired in that video clip, I mean he is an aboki , can barely read and write and works as a senior manager at one top federal parastatal and u expect Nigeria to survive

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Aduroja123(m): 6:07am On Sep 26, 2021
saphiere:
“I Was Trailed To My Hotel and Attacked After The #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest” – Reno

Nigerian activist and lawyer alleged that he was trailed and attacked at the hotel he lodged after the #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest which took place yesterday, 24th September, 2021 at the Nigeria House, 828 2nd Avenue, New York.

WonderTV Media earlier reported that the activist was in New York to lead the #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest.

According to Reno Omokri in the video he posted on his Instagram, the activist claimed the protest was successful as people left their jobs to join him in the protest.

The attack came after the protest was over and he retired back to the hotel where he lodged.

Watch the video of the attack below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZbWLWNWco

https://.com/i-was-trailed-to-my-hotel-and-attacked-after-the-harassbuharioutofnewyork-protest-reno/

D man think say nah Nigeria wey no get security im dey deal.. It's a child's play over there to get someone trailed. LMAO
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by desiredhome: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Daverich2006:
You can say all the rubbish you want to say but for someone not leaving in Nigeria, who isn't even going through the hassles...I commend what Reno is doing!

God bless you Reno! May God give you more strength.
Stop calling God's name in vain......God is not wicked and criminal minded as you,.....how has neno contributed in developing this country if not looting upon looting....... criminals, pot calling kettle black...... playing the card for pdp thieves...,
I wish the story is true......
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by 4four(m): 6:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin

Na Buharist die hard fan be dat naw
that is not fans but paid assassin or paid terrorist, his fans are in Nigeria waiting for monthly 30k
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by desiredhome: 6:16am On Sep 26, 2021
amuwo1980:
I will be so so so glad to dig it out with any pro buhari supporter and bros I promise u , your life will never be the same as long as we both don’t press charges no matter what , I will shoooooot u I swear with my father’s Name.
Siphia pain...,..

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:
Does it change the fact that human government has failed?

Human government has failed.

How human government take fail. And you de house de enjoy freedom and send message with technology human government research on.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by IMASTEX: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin

He is more of a $20 dollar motivated miscreant.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by InHeaven(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Sympathetic lies from omo kirikiri.

You'll be attacked in NY and the attacker won't be apprehended
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2021
Reno it's the art of politics.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Femeto: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2021
saphiere:
“I Was Trailed To My Hotel and Attacked After The #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest” – Reno

Nigerian activist and lawyer alleged that he was trailed and attacked at the hotel he lodged after the #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest which took place yesterday, 24th September, 2021 at the Nigeria House, 828 2nd Avenue, New York.

WonderTV Media earlier reported that the activist was in New York to lead the #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest.

According to Reno Omokri in the video he posted on his Instagram, the activist claimed the protest was successful as people left their jobs to join him in the protest.

The attack came after the protest was over and he retired back to the hotel where he lodged.

Watch the video of the attack below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZbWLWNWco

https://.com/i-was-trailed-to-my-hotel-and-attacked-after-the-harassbuharioutofnewyork-protest-reno/
Baba comot hand from another man wife breast.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by goody2019: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2021
'NOTICE ME' You can die for a 'very good' cause. Many had gone that way.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by alphaNomega: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2021
He was serving you in your own coins
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by mybiz234: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Awesome! Little stavving would have been beautiful
grin
You are a potential murderer.

Or maybe you have even committed murder before.

I'm very sure you are a Muslim. cheesy islam is known for one thing: murder!

And you now bring your desire for murder into politics.

With this your disposition, I won't be surprised if it you are happy with the death of Obadiah Malafia. grin

How many more lives do you plan to stain your conscience with? cheesy

Or is your conscience dead? cheesy

Your children will eat the fruit of the evil you plant, bro. I hope you know? grin

So, continue promoting, defending and committing murder to the detriment of your generation. wink
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Boogiemomento(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Just trying to gain unecessary popularity
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by mybiz234: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2021
frankson1:

Are there no Nigerians or blacks Buhari should have used instead of going for a white man?

From the video, Reno was the attacker.

Another propaganda loading...

Please, do you normally dip your brain in a pit latrine?
Is that why your Brain is malfunctioning?
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by chatinent: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2021
nkemoma:

They are failures, they are failures.. They can never make it in life...

Jehovah's Kingdom is the LASTING solution to all problems.

Gbamsolutely!
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Psoul(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Reno, you're not as street-smart as I think. You should have expected an attack.

You are not as smart as you thought u are.
If you are, you would've known that he expected attacks and that was why he had to hire a licensed VIP Bodyguard.
It was the presence of the trained bodyguards that prevented Reno from the attacker getting to him.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by wonder233: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
The attacker is most likely a yoruba Muslim. Buhari is God to them
Totilopussylick:
grin

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Psoul:

You are not as smart as you thought u are.
If you are, you would've known that he expected attacks and that was why he had to hire a licensed VIP Bodyguard.
It was the presence of the trained bodyguards that prevented Reno from the attacker getting to him.

I didn't read where his attacker(s) defended him.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
truthsayer009:

Isn't that why he hired a body guard before hand? Shey you get sense like this?

I didn't know that a BG defended him against the attacker. Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / 'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.