Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky (337 Views)

Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky / Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Encourages Mompha To Be Strong Over Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Talesofyesterda: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Famous social media celebrity, Ismaila Mustapha popularly known as Mompha has been accused of having an affair with crossdresser, Bobrisky.

Details of the affair were spilt after Bobrisky’s ex personal assistant, Kyme Oye responded to questions during a session on her Instagram story.

She alleged that Bobrisky dated Mompha.

However, this did not go down well with Mompha who took to his Instagram page displaying his conversation with the lady and threatening to sue her for defamation of character if she does not debunk the news.

In the screenshots, Mompha denied ever having an affair with Bobrisky.
READ MORE
https://www.moneymoves.com.ng/2021/09/mompha-to-sue-kyme-oye-over-allegations.html

(1) (Reply)

What!!! Wizkid Trolls A Fan / Biafra Agitator Chiwetaleagu Arrested An Humilated In Public [video] / How My Mom Fell From A Ladder, Broke Her Legs Because Of N1500 - Blessing Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.