Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,869 members, 7,889,907 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

Do We Have Moderators In This Section? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Do We Have Moderators In This Section? (1014 Views)

Opinion: This Section (EPL,LA LIGA) Is Badly Moderated. / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Where Are The Other Mods In This Section? Dayokanu Should Replace Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by Ibime(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2011
Why are matchday threads from 3 weeks ago still stickied?

People browsing on mobile would have to go to 3rd or 4th page to see their club threads.
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by kaypumpin2(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2011
Cristalz's gone AWOL sad,V3 is caught in the twitter web ;Dand the bmw dude doesn't even know an acceptable to start the thread for his favourite club. tongue

While we are at it,maybe Ibi[b]mess[/b] should be made a moderator since he seems conversant with an ideal way to initiate a trade.
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by switch47(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2011
kay_pumpin:

Cristalz's gone AWOL  sad,V3 is caught in the twitter web  ;Dand the bmw dude doesn't even know an acceptable to start the thread for his favourite club. tongue

While we are at it,maybe Ibi[b]mess[/b] should be made a moderator since he seems conversant with an ideal way to initiate a trade.
  IB[b]iMESS[/b] has got beef for his fellow chelsea fan and moderator chelsea BMW because of dispute over the title of the chelsea thread. the motive behind this thread is clear. BEEF and even Checken. Ibime will make a very Dull and boring moderator . CHElSEABMW is the only one doing all the job for now. BMW dey try jare.  Ibime no sabi im right from left. ibime no sabi anything except to complain about chelsea's poor performance and lately about mod. shioor.
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by aieromon(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2011
It's really a cause for concern,though.I think BMW is the only active mod in here at the moment.You can't have three mods and still find this section in a mess.
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by U1(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2011
This one here is still okay. You needed to check the education section. When I checked yesterday, a fellow was having a field day spamming every post in sight.

Guess the mods are not being paid. If I could get a little stipend, I can do this.
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2011
Ibime:

Why are matchday threads from 3 weeks ago still stickied?

People browsing on mobile would have to go to 3rd or 4th page to see their club threads.

Not Again
Sometimes u just want unnecessary attention from people
if u are browsing wit a fone then be patient to screw down. .PERIOD
do u know the rules governing us as mods?
Do u know that as a mod u can NEVER UNSTUCK a thead?
U just like talking and making comments which i think are not worth it

Back to you question. . . .
Yes we still have moderators here
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2011
kay_pumpin:

Cristalz's gone AWOL sad,V3 is caught in the twitter web ;Dand the bmw dude doesn't even know an acceptable to start the thread for his favourite club. tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. . . . . . .@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ the bmw dude doesn't even know an acceptable to start the thread for his favourite club

I bet u,even the poster can not pass the interview of being a mod
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2011
aieromon:

It's really a cause for concern,though.I think BMW is the only active mod in here at the moment.You can't have three mods and still find this section in a mess.

How is this section in a mess?
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by Ibime(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2011
@ BMW,

Who dey find your attention? Guy mind yourself o, who you be?

Cristalz used to unstick threads that's why I dey check whether its impossible to unstick threads like Chelsea vs Newcastle from 3 weeks ago.
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2011
What do u mean by who i be?That should be for another day

i have told u before. . .u r never satisfied

anyways i will unstuck it ASAP!
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2011
U1:

This one here is still okay. You needed to check the education section. When I checked yesterday, a fellow was having a field day spamming every post in sight.

Guess the mods are not being paid. If I could get a little stipend, I can do this.

Who told u we are not being paid? Make i tell u how much seun dey pay me? grin grin grin grin grin see this guy ooo. . . .Abeg let me joy my online work abeg

I bet u,its not how u see it though. . .
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2011
switch47:

IB[b]iMESS[/b] has got beef for his fellow chelsea fan and moderator chelsea BMW because of dispute over the title of the chelsea thread. the motive behind this thread is clear. BEEF and even Checken. Ibime will make a very Dull and boring moderator . CHElSEABMW is the only one doing all the job for now. BMW dey try jare.  Ibime no sabi im right from left. ibime no sabi anything except to complain about chelsea's poor performance and lately about mod. shioor.

Oh u observed it too. . .This guy is too full of complains. . .

But barcelona will make u guys feel at home today
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by medjai(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2011
Truth is, you're doing a terrible job chelseabmw. . .
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by switch47(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2011
@medjai
out of three mods its only one that is reporting 4 duty and all you guys have to say is complain. All of una no dey try.
Re: Do We Have Moderators In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 12:31am On May 29, 2011
medjai:

Truth is, you're doing a terrible job chelseabmw. . .

Tnx for ur care. . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Gives His Arsenal Shirt To Jose Mourinho; Calls Him ‘the Best Coach / Everton 0, Bolton 4 / Diego, Fabian Or Ridge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.