Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,793 members, 7,889,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

Please what's the name of this DISORDER. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please what's the name of this DISORDER. (1231 Views)

What Is Anxiety Disorder? / Who Knows The Cure Of This Skin Disorder / Excess Selfie Is Linked To Body Image Disorder, Mental Health Problems And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please what's the name of this DISORDER. by Itedjereaustin(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Hi everyone!
Please i really need your help with the meaning of this issue my son has, doctor says he his diagnosed will (cerebral palsy). Please i do really need your help. For the my past 6yrs now he can't Walk or talk, and is being tough and rough for us here are more of his pics. Please help me promote it to the top page .

1 Share

Re: Please what's the name of this DISORDER. by Itedjereaustin(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2021
embarassed
Itedjereaustin:
Hi everyone!
Please i really need your help with the meaning of this issue my son has, doctor says he his diagnosed will (cerebral palsy). Please i do really need your help. For the my past 6yrs now he can't Walk or talk, and is being tough and rough for us here are more of his pics. Please help me promote it to the top page .
Re: Please what's the name of this DISORDER. by Itedjereaustin(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2021
[img][/img] kk
Itedjereaustin:
embarassed

1 Share

Re: Please what's the name of this DISORDER. by oxypressPlus: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a suitable treatment for cerebral palsy. For more informatiin on this log into our whstsapp number.

HBOT PROVIDERS

(1) (Reply)

If There Was One Thing U Had To Wish For What Would It Be? / Helo To Everyone / Hi Just In, Show Bro. Some Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.