Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,301 members, 7,977,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:02 PM

My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water (21092 Views)

I Just Had A Severe Scald From Boiling Water (graphic Images) / Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / My 2months Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by lilyheaven: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=InvestorO post=106273850]
W
Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
lilyheaven:

You and your foolish sister couldn’t take care of two months old baby .
You came to Nairaland to expose your sister’s daft nature, as foolish as you are, you couldn’t even protect her ego, you brought it to Nairaland to insult yourself.

This you? Ogun go kee you,you this foolish whoring unfaithful house wife who almost got banged in front of her son in the open in the full glare of everyone

No wonder your husband don't trust you,he inserts spy apps on your phone to track your unfaithful parole,olo**hi come nairaland dey lie say na OKAFOR'S LAW,OLORIBURU***!!...

At least my in-law doesn't fvck around claiming okafors law,nor does she want to lease her children out,got kissed in front of her kids by strange guys,a chronic masturbator or her phone got bugged by my brother and spy ware apps installed because she is an unfaithful wife....hers was an accident which affected her too...

4 Likes

Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is her leg from the accident unlike an unfaithful,cheating,whoring housewife like you who is getting banged in front her kids by strange men calling it okafors law and a chronic masturbator and nymphomaniac

3 Likes

Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
lilyheaven:

Daft dense , destroy you, kill you, all your family members, your next life, if there is any.
Foolish thing.

Na your two toddlers wey you won lease so you can fvck around,keep masturbating and kiss strangers in front of them go fess destroy and kill....

While your husband don't trust you cos you are a cheating and unfaithful sl*t,your kids are seeing their mum kissed and ban**d by strangers....my niece is getting first class health treatment as normal citizen.....now tell me whose family members will be destroyed

6 Likes

Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
lilyheaven:

Daft dense , destroy you, kill you, all your family members, your next life, if there is any.
Foolish thing.

We good down here,you dirty unfaithful Sl*t!!!! no bad vibes and negative energy here

Bye loser grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by DIAMANTE1759: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
wish u speedy recovery little princess
Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by lilyheaven: 3:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by lilyheaven: 4:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2021
lilyheaven:

That’s how low and useless you are, you went through my post To find were I’m banging a man , since you didn’t find any, you decided to fabricate yours, you even had time to screenshot ,
It doesn’t stop you from dying soon,
Neither does it stop your sister from been foolish, who can’t protect a two month old child.
.lowlife

You dirty sl*t and an unfaithful housewife wouldn't dictate to me on how I react to an attack from you on my harmless thread....

I am done with you,now fvck off my mentions and find someone else to fight in the mud with,you pig!!!

Bye loser grin

1 Like

Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by lilyheaven: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by lilyheaven: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2021
lilyheaven:

I don’t Bleep around neither am I a sl t,
I masturbate ,
I guess prostitution is your carrier.
Go ahead

Is this your best comeback cheesy.....it as weak as your husband's erection,little wonder he bugs your phone cos he doubts his erection and knows his weak erection can't father those toddlers....The day your son decides to rat you out after he caught you kissing strangers or your husband can afford DNA TEST,you are finished!!!

you are so daft and dense than I thought and you can't even spell/or know when to use the word *career*...oh lord, I have I been exchanging words with a dumb troll

Now fvck off my thread and mentions cos it can't give you ORGASM no matter how many times you masturbate to it,you chronic Masturbator!!!!.....

1 Like

Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by lilyheaven: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by lilyheaven: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by ceeceeuwa: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2021
InvestorO:
Hello in house Doctors,My niece got hit by hot boiling water on her stomach and leg late yesterday night when her mum was about to bathe her,details from her are still sketchy as this was the only thing she said when she called early this morning on the phone....

The ambulance took them to where she was given birth to but was rejected and they were referred to another hospital in another city where they were hurriedly taken away in an helicopter to an emergency in the referred hospital...

PLS WHAT HER CHANCES AND HOW CRITICAL IS IT ?...Searched the internet to get informations that will give me some hope and make me calm but found nothing yet

The only positive is they are not in a Nigerian hospital where medical attentions are delayed but in Europe....

pardon my errors and typos
I just came across your thread now. Please how is the baby doing now. Sending light and love...
Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

I just came across your thread now. Please how is the baby doing now. Sending light and love...

She is doing quite well,thanks...

2 Likes

Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by lilyheaven: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water by Franklyine: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recovered Patients Of Severe COVID-19 Infection More Likely To Die Within A Year / Lagos Discharges 10 Coronavirus Patients / BUDGET OFFICE: 14 Federal Tertiary Hospitals To Receive November Salary Late!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.