Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,082 members, 7,939,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Sold!0!!! - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sold!0!!! (2456 Views)

Pickup Services From Offerup, Letgo, 5mile Etc In Florida (orlando). Fast Shipp / Dallas/Arlington/Fort Worth Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2022
Av
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 2:51pm On May 07, 2022
Available for now
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 6:49am On May 20, 2022
Av
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 6:26am On May 22, 2022
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 7:13pm On May 23, 2022
Av
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 10:12pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 6:57am On May 26, 2022
Av
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 7:22am On May 27, 2022
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 1:01pm On May 28, 2022
Av
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 9:06am On May 29, 2022
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 12:22pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Sold!0!!! by silodel: 12:50pm On May 30, 2022
you refused to pick my calls and also did not respond to my messages, i dont like dragging people online and i dont like spoiling people's business.

i am begging you now to either refund my cash or replace the smartwatch you sold to me on saturday.

you knew the watch was having issue but you still sold it to me and i agreed the deal with you based on trust and integrity.

please i dont want trouble, just change the watch or refund my money.

thanks
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 5:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 6:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Av
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Sold!0!!! by Godisallgood: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Av
Re: Sold!0!!! by Anniesole: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good afternoon guys
I would advise everyone not to purchase offerup account from this guy
He is not straightforward
I bought an offerup account from him and at that time of purchasing the account he assured me that I I was going to use the account for a long time since there was nothing wrong with the account
I asked him if he is sure that offerup won’t request for for tru you verification and he assured me that they won’t
I bought that account for 20k
Just yesterday I tried logging in to the account and I was asked to verify tru you
I sent a screenshot to him asking him for a solution and his response was not good at all
He said there was nothing he could do about and tried blaming me saying I was the cause of them flagging the account
I’m very sure he was aware that account had issues before he sold it to me
So if you want to buy offerup account from him,do so at your own risk
He is not legit
Re: Sold!0!!! by Anniesole: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
You are terrible person
Re: Sold!0!!! by Anniesole: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good afternoon guys
I bought an offerup account from him and at that time of purchasing the account he assured me that I I was going to use the account for a long time since there was nothing wrong with the account
I asked him if he is sure that offerup won’t request for for tru you verification and he assured me that they won’t
Just yesterday I tried logging in to the account and I was asked to verify tru you
I sent a screenshot to him asking him for a solution and his response was not good at all
He said there was nothing he could do about and tried blaming me saying I was the cause of them flagging the account
He is not legit
Re: Sold!0!!! by Anniesole: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Godisallgood:
Offerup account
For sale 20k
Email verified
Phone number verified
Call or chat
Good afternoon guys
He is not legit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toshiba Satellite A200 Dual Core Processor With Webcam / MTN 3GB And Unlimited Browsing Back And Better / Dell Latitude 2120 Mini Laptop 2gb Ram 250gb Hdd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.