Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri (73653 Views)

Bola A. Thubv: Farooq A. Kperogi, & Body Filling Of Rusted Image By Barth / Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board / Buhari Lays ‘booby Traps’ For Incoming Government; By Punch Editorial Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by InvertedHammer: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:
E dey pain reno say ffk decamp nd d guy go cast dem come 2023
/

The problem is that nobody trusts FFK.

APC doesn't know if he is a mole considering his antecedents.

He will be a mere spectator. Will you allow FFK in your kitchen cabinet?

/
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bad man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by Ayed44: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Aufbauh:

Stop consoling yourself with this.
Sen Ojudu's reservation is purely based on deological differences.
Unlike you guys who are in severe pain borne out of the feelings of betrayal, used and dumped sheeples, loosing your most potent propaganda agent.etc.
Please stop insulting people because of Fani Kayode. Your beloved Fani Kayode will still one day decamp from APC in future.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by Bigchristo: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:
. Cast waiting? Na today? We are the people seeing them as enemy politicians doesn’t have permanent friends and enemies
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Renomonkey is an attention seeking MOFO and no better than Fani the loud mouth crack head.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lmao,

See all the delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorists monkeys that were singing praises of their former demi God Fani crack head just recently. they are now abusing their former leader.
Guess it's safe to say that Fani crack head used these IPIG slowpoke ret@ds and dumped them.
E pain them grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by Peppysco: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Femi Fani-Kayode is a bastard and a traitor, just like his father. I can bet my entire life's savings that the idiot can never win his polling center against me in a councillorship election.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by seyz91(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
I tell you
Freestainworld:
That cartoon na award winning cartoon of the year.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by Cokahot: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Once party rice aroma near u,u must do what,u must smile.oya say cheese

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by olisaEze(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dude wasn’t enticed, he ran his mouth real hard to finally get noticed and accepted back to the table. Sapa been done dey destroy the bros love life in leaps and bounds. grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:
Imagine your children knowing you're this stupid
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by PericomaNwankwo: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Deep. He can't talk, because he has hope to get that chicken
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
The man is going on about his business and enjoying his God-given life, but, jobless pathetic losers and clowns are obsessing over the man as if their last breath and last bowl of akpu depends on FFK.

Funny enough, FFK don't send you losers and if you like, carry placards and cartoon for the rest of your miserable lives, FFK is entitled to his rights and freedom.

Freedom of association is not illegal in Nigeria, it's a constitutional right.

Awon mad people cry and wail about democracy every day, but a common democratic principle of freedom of movement and association is still foreign to them.

Your existence must be meaningless if FFK is your only worry in life..

Bunch of losers..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by MEGAWATCH: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Aufbauh:

Stop consoling yourself with this.
Sen Ojudu's reservation is purely based on deological differences.
Unlike you guys who are in severe pain borne out of the feelings of betrayal, used and dumped sheeples, loosing your most potent propaganda agent.etc.

You are the one contradicting yourself, quote any PDP person who is crying because FFK left the party.
Maybe Joe Igbokwe is now PDP man.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
..........but look at the roadside clown and loser, a disgraced twitter nonentity...

. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by rolams(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pls leave this broke man alone na!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

You are the one contradicting yourself, quote any PDP person who is crying because FFK left the party.

This clown and jobless twitter nuisance is no longer PDP?

Sit down abeg..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
rolams:
Pls leave this broke man alone na!

The man stopped by your house to beg you or any member of your household for money?

Broke and poverty people calling other people broke...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Charmingrascal:

grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by FKMagazine(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Even the devil has followers despite the fact and truth about their end, in hell fire
So, how much more this mere man of mortal(flesh)?¿?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by jteku(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by SweetiliciousD: 1:17am On Sep 27, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

The problem is that nobody trusts FFK.

APC doesn't know if he is a mole considering his antecedents.

He will be a mere spectator. Will you allow FFK in your kitchen cabinet?

/
Hell No

OLD HABITS DIE HARD!

ZEBRA AND LEOPARD COME TO MIND
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by jditimiya(m): 2:54am On Sep 27, 2021
You people are making this guy so important, just let him enjoy his moment and leave us out of his problems.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by Aufbauh(m): 3:49am On Sep 27, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

Those few aggrieved elements in the APC are the party chieftains who felt that they've not been treated with such honour accorded ffk upon his defection. Whereas PDP urchins and their goons like your Reno, Deji, Dele, even their NEC are wailing over the media spaces.

As for the stakeholders in the PDP I could understand but, the street gullible urchins cajoled, deceived, mesmerized, twisted, wrongly mentored, brainwashed and dumped by ffk I do not sympathize with their ordeal.

It is a natural justice in law that injury is not done to a willing person ( volenti non fit injuria). They submitted their brain and hearts to ffk as sheeples led to the slaughter. So they shouldn't complain and ffk rightly owes them no apology.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by Aufbauh(m): 4:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Ayed44:
Please stop insulting people because of Fani Kayode. Your beloved Fani Kayode will still one day decamp from APC in future.

Hey, I'm not insulting anyone except someone who fit into my discription feel taunted.

FYI, ffk have been in the APC before and left, heaven did not fall, unlike the ceaseless wailing of the sore losers in the PDP.
The difference is that the APC faithfuls never take ffk seriously before and now but the PDP ggons saw him as their lord, warrior, trusted mouthpiece and ultimate challenger. So when he left their world came crashing.

Whatever, do I care about ffk? Naay.....but I'll keep gushing over him to spite his once gullible supporters who are feeling empty right now.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 4:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Aufbauh:

Hey, I'm not insulting anyone except someone who fit into my discription feel taunted.

FYI, ffk have been in the APC before and left, heaven did not fall, unlike the ceaseless wailing of the sore losers in the PDP.
The difference is that the APC faithfuls never take ffk seriously before and now but the PDP ggons saw him as their lord, warrior, trusted mouthpiece and ultimate challenger. So when he left their world came crashing.

Whatever, do I care about ffk? Naay.....but I'll keep gushing over him to spite his once gullible supporters who are feeling empty right now.

Excellent post.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by oshorstan(m): 5:27am On Sep 27, 2021
99 percentage of those criticising buhari are selling themselves. They will accept any duty from apc. But wait oh, which one is Faniwater�, our people too day find trouble. I swear!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by BanevsJoker(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2021
beejayodus:
I swear. That Benne Omeke is very good.
Bennet
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri by yahmohy27: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2021
BBBmall25:
Femi, the ipob's dribbler
Hahaha na them dey abuse am pass anything now cuz the thing dey pain them no be small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.