Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara (34642 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by weslay: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
descarado:
Is it poverty that's causing this or we are naturally not smart and hard working?

It's not poverty. it's our love for shortcuts and prevailing moral decadence that has caused this.

When you hear things like softwork, cashout etc this is the result. Everyone wants to make money today without first putting necessary measures in place.

Just last week a lady's neck was slashed because one ignoramus wanted to cashout without putting in work.

I think part of the solution is to stop celebrating those around us with unverifiable source of wealth. Most parents unfortunately will rather drive a lexus that nudge their wards in the right direction

3 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
RichThugg:
Nairaland dey use us catch better cruise... After we don argue finish for Igbos and drugs, dem go drop Yoruba and skull mining ....den our argument go continue again from there.. lool grin

Drug Better pass ritual my guy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by cezarman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
saphiere:
Terrible.

Does this ritual thing really works? Would like to use my cousin who was my first boyfriend for rituals.
The guy is annoying.

Pervert!!!
Your own cousin even rejected you grin
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Rainbows87: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The Igbos are doing drugs while my fellow Yorubas are into money rituals

lolz, it's true o
bt which one sure pass?
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Kaiser20: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
SmartPolician:
For the first time, I have to admit the cases of ritual killings are rising among the Yorubas. shocked

RichThugg, Nairaland is a forum; the things we read are the pieces you and I (the users) post.
The Youths in that region have been brainwashed that ritual killings is the only way of making money, cursed generations are the only people who will believe in human sacrifice for money
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by techWriter3: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Afonja folks and yahoo plus.

3 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by boringdraw: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Why discrete investigation?

Hope it won't go the way others went.

Under 2.5 goals

Odds _ 2.2

Czech Republic » 1. Liga

Teplice - Sigma Olomouc
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by LILTJAY: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Only death penalty will stop this nonsense
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Safyqueen: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
In nairaland, Nigerians from certain divides when involved in any social menace their ethnicity and religion is out of it but when the other divide is involved, the ethnicity, their religion, prophet are in trouble.

And we believe we are not part of the problem only Buhari does.

Media hypocrisy is a more dangerous weapon of mass destruction than atomic bomb.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by InHeaven(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
I blame Government for aiding and abetting these animals, if there were to be DEATH PENALTY for any Ritual killer, it would have reduced drastically.
I blame all Southwest statement Government and HA. Kwara State inclusive

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Peopa4376: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
see below
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Some men are beyond evil.
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Didi2d(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
When will these demented fools know that is not by killing the innocent will fetch them wealth. Rituals are best perform with Goat ,Ram and Birds... But the oga patapata of Dem all is the ritual with the blood of Jesus Christ.

Deep Sore, I can now detest your gory attitude towards opposite sex.

Na her cousin cause am. Her disflowered her

Not only in Africa, even in the UK they perform it. Blood sacrifice et el. 'You undercover Agent'.
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Didi2d(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
When will these demented fools know that is not by killing the innocent will fetch them wealth. Rituals are best perform with Goat ,Ram and Birds... But the oga patapata of Dem all is the ritual with the blood of Jesus Christ.

Deep Sore, I can now detest your gory attitude towards opposite sex.

Not only in Africa, even in the UK they perform it. Blood sacrifice et el. 'You undercover Agent'.

She even dated her cousin
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
post=106189093:

Illiteracy is worse than HIV.
It baffles us that people still believe in money rituals in this 21st century.
Swines filled with evil.
May they encounter untimely death also.
Bunch of animalistic swines.

It is unfortunate we live in a society without values and you see people praising the rich when they can't vouch for their source of wealth.
Most people just wanna get wealthy through dubious means.
Na dere una dey so....
This is your first comment I’m liking on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by cescky(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
RichThugg:
Nairaland dey use us catch better cruise... After we don argue finish for Igbos and drugs, dem go drop Yoruba and skull mining ....den our argument go continue again from there.. lool grin

You're smart grin.. Na marketing move

At the news.. Too bad, hope he will be persecuted
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Standing5(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
I could have easily assisted him with a very potent money ritual. It involves blood also but is legal.
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
post=106189198:

MANNA Lamba loading..... on a gbas-gbos level...

Can you guys just keep shut for once with all these your tribal bs

We have ritualists in every tribe and regions in Nigeria please.
It is a personal thingy, not by tribe.
Only some people giving a whole tribe a bad name,
it's not about the tribe at all.
Please take note Chris and his general!

The below is specifically for you
Take ya apako tribalistic kid.....

SHUT UP!!!

WE KNOW ALL YOUR TRIBAL ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM. WE FROM THE KOKORO POLITICAL SCHOOL CANNOT BE DECEIVED

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by cletz991(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
I wonder who gave them the crude knowledge that spilling blood and body part would give them riches

Stupid ideaology from the

Wvest
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by NakwansaPolice: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin

i better push drug than to mine skull
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Habib101: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Useless people
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Vicky2580: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
May God expose the rest of them who are involved in doing such a thing,and hiding under am self employ(yahoo plus and minus)they are plenty and all those kidnappers too

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by EngrchidiG25(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Money things problem things I speak in parables
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by juman(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
See my people.

Largely money ritual is fake.
He wasted the girl's life.
He deserve to die.
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by LastProphet: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
post=106189093:

Illiteracy is worse than HIV.
It baffles us that people still believe in money rituals in this 21st century.
Swines filled with evil.
May they encounter untimely death also.
Bunch of animalistic swines.

It is unfortunate we live in a society without values and you see people praising the rich when they can't vouch for their source of wealth.
Most people just wanna get wealthy through dubious means.
Na dere una dey so....

Is why I keep saying black brain has a very fundamental low IQ, very very low IQ, just the way you see foools believing endlessly in a pastor whose prophecies have failed and failed and failed, that's the way you see a full grown man believing killing a child and burying it will give them money. With just a little brain one can easily see that Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Bezos, Strive Musiwa etc are world's richest without ritual so then ritual must be limited or false, but this is too difficult for most black pips to grab. Just a hopeless race I feel ashamed to be of the same skin color with millions of people that still believe these hogwash. Ritual can't give anybody any money it's all lies! Lies! Lies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Maximus85(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
kogiflame:

https://dailytrust.com/how-a-ritualist-killed-buried-9-year-old-girl-with-n1000-note-in-kwara

Which investigation again? You caught a criminal, he confessed, you're charging him to court.... What investigation again?
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by Babalola0920: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
The guy is a CHRISTIAN TERRORIST !!!
Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by kolakolex: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Even after you've deleted it, we can still see it.
How gullible can you be?
Your cousin is your first boyfriend.
No wonder your hatred for male.
The guy has bleeped you well, maybe even impregnated you, before your family told you it's wrong for him to Bleep you and for you to be bleeped by him.
SMH

Even though this is a faceless forum,she no suppose talk that kind strong talk for here na.

Her cousin her first boyfriend grin
Just when I thought I have seen it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Killed As Cultists Clash In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Policemen Seen Tying Up A Student For Refusing A Phone Check, In Abia State / 8 Men Chase 4 Cows To Death In Osun State, Land In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.