Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,842 members, 7,889,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

What Is Your Life's Philosophy? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Your Life's Philosophy? (2046 Views)

Igbo Philosophy: The Traditional Concept Of "Ibo Chi/chi Ifo Na Chi Iji. / Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) / Ten Taboos In Igbo Land.no 5 Can Cost Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Life's Philosophy? by SIawomir: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
We live in a society of myriad philosophies and life views, many people have central principles and beliefs that they adhere to: Christianity, Islam, Buddhism. They may be liberal, conservative, etc. Some are nihilists, atheists, agnostics, idealists, realists. There are religious fundamentalists and extremists.
So which are you adherent to? or have you created a personal one altogether?

I juss say make I put on my intellectual cap today grin grin

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Re: What Is Your Life's Philosophy? by Snitch24(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
We have no idea about creation
Including the supreme being
We no nothing at all
We Don't even know who we are
We all just taking a guess

Feel free to ask me any questions
About this opinion
Re: What Is Your Life's Philosophy? by Mood11: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Forgive people.

No friends policy.
Re: What Is Your Life's Philosophy? by donbachi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Give to be given
Re: What Is Your Life's Philosophy? by shegzhkn: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
My ethos. huh ??
Re: What Is Your Life's Philosophy? by MallamChukwudi: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2021
This is a tough one, let see.

My life's philosophy is to be the best that I can be, to make the world a little bit brighter with my contribution therein. And to achieve this, it means i need to have a "why", that would make me be able to bear almost "anyhow".

That thing you cherish dearly, that whatsoever challenges life throws at you, the actualisation of your "why" shall reigns supreme. Just like turbulence, its nothing but a futile disturbance to the destination of the pilot. The pilot's destination is his "why".

The tools I need to actualise my life's philosophy is alot, and hard I suppose, but I'll rather try and fail, than not try and regret. Discipline is heavy, but regret is like carrying the world on your shoulders, you can't, because you may not have time to correct things. Time is your worse enemy, and your best friend. All depends on the individual.

Okay, so I'll need self-discipline. I'll need compassion. Also I need to treat myself like someone I care for. I'll need to be a good person, because you can't be a bad person and expect life to treat you well. Because when you corrupt the systems you use to interact with the world (by being morally corrupt), the world will not transmit justly back to you.

For a start, this will do. Don't wanna make this too long. But I'll end with this. One can't live well without having an aim. And the vehicle to achieve your aim is to be morally upright. And as I've seen countless times, people suffer when they lack moral virtue. They become ill, and sadly, many people are sick, but can't see it because hospitals only diagnose biological illness, not metaphysical one.

(1) (Reply)

Come To Nyanya Tipper Garage: Abuja’s Soddom And Gomorrah / On The Pyrates Confraternity / Rising Spate Of Tattoo Designs Worry Parents, Clergyman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.