Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,829 members, 7,945,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) (61657 Views)

Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) / I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) / Big Python Killed By A Mopol Friend Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by deadie(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
The injured poor animal probably has more intelligence than the OP that keeps repeating that the post is not in the food section.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by aquame: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Return it back to the wild if you are not keeping it as a pet, please don't put it in Nigerian Zoo it is worst than hell
flyinnizam:
I can't believe it myself that my brother caught a chimpanzee alive today with a trap. Everyone was amaze.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Newbreed2018: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Barbaric!

The ediot has devoured d meat grin

1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by doctuw(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:
I can't believe it myself that my brother caught a chimpanzee alive today with a trap. Everyone was amaze.
@OP
I sent you an email. Please kindly get in touch with me. I need some of these animals part. Eg the antelope skin, etc
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
Instead of allowing it to die in the bush by returning it..

Just do the needful and don't waste the meat..

grin
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by MuchAdo: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
Lokojatoofar:

Which village? You mean your village? Because even in your village no one can point any house where a female member was rapped by a chimp since generations past.
Stop making silly excuses with the tales by moonlight gist your village elders gave you as a child. This is real life. Not your ignorant whatsapp group where you discuss how mote from dogs eyes will make you see ghost and chimps can rape you in forest.
[/s]

Whatever gives you weak erection!

Hunting is a legitimate business/occupation/hobby.

And any animal that is not in a zoo, park or games reserve is game!!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Pyhonist: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Visocrate:
This is a social animal with wife and kid and caters for the young and here you are saying you caught a chimp, to avoid being arrested take it back and free it let it reunite with its family, this is already online and I am very sure the govt will come for you, now is not like before where people do things ignorantly and go Scot free. You want carry your hand buy wahala abi problem

Who be this mumu, do I have to remind you that this is Nigeria…your government has not gone for killer of fellow men let alone a chimp.

Your are a sophisticated Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by MuchAdo: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Newbreed2018:
Barbaric!

The guy is a correct guy! cool
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by MuchAdo: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Pyhonist:

Who be this mumu, do I have to remind you that this is Nigeria…your government has not gone for killer of fellow men let alone a chimp.

Your are a sophisticated Mumu

Even abroad, hunting is recognised and allowed.

The Chinese eat all sorts of wild animals.

Did they rare them in their houses

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:
brace yourself for a fight that the relatives will bring to your doorstep
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Lokojatoofar: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Whatever gives you weak erection!

Hunting is a legitimate business/occupation/hobby.

And any animal that is not in a zoo, park or games reserve is game!!

Send your sister over to test my weak errection. It's too weak and she will return home untouched I promise cool

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by MuchAdo: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Send your sister over to test my weak errection. It's too weak and she will return home untouched I promise cool

My sister grin

You are just a small rat.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Lokojatoofar: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
MuchAdo:

My sister grin

You are just a small rat.

Rat dick can do her no harm. Just send her fest cool

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Bfss: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Food
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by MuchAdo: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

[b]Rat dick can do her no harm. Just send her fest cool

I am done with you. At least you've learnt something tonight.

That weak erection line really got to you... grin
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
i am limited in knowledge, so i may be wrong, i want to learn more.

boyjo:

This is not correct.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
cry cry cry cry undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Newbreed2018:
Barbaric!

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:

He should release that animal and let it go.
You and your brother should be arrested for this . I can't imagine that animal is held in chain .
What do you want to with it ? Will you kill an animal that looks and behaves exactly like you?
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by alphabbey1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Valuc:
Wetin b all dis on nairaland. Dis catch snake, e go snap show with stupid caption.. the other catch small tortoise..e snap dey use style show us come dey ask the food.. now diswan again.. catch monkey now here again... Una dey bring down this forum with una rubbish. Na only rare animals we want to dey see abeg.. if u catch goat, abeg sendam give una village people not here,
don't know where you live, but chimpanzee is a very rare animal in Nigeria. It's probably found majorly in Taraba state... am sure 80% of the population have never seen chimpanzee before except in zoo... in a sane country, those that paraded that chimpazee like a thief like that will be prosecuted for treating an endangered species in that way...
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:
Just make sure you don't kill that chimp
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Newbreed2018:
Barbaric!

This is an old pix . I saw this last year or early this year

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:

I hope you didn't kill that poor animal...
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Lokojatoofar: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
MuchAdo:

I am done with you. At least you've learnt something tonight.

That weak erection line really got to you... grin

Lol, you feel so? Oh well, if that idea makes your non weak erection dick feel better, then self-service yourself away by all means grin grin grin
While you are done with me, pls be done with ignorance too my dear boy.... Ignorance while resisting to learn makes you look stupid and we don't want that now, do we? cool
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by MuchAdo: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
Lokojatoofar:

Lol, you feel so? Oh well, if that idea makes your non weak erection dick feel better, then self-service yourself away by all means grin grin grin
While you are done with me, pls be done with ignorance too my dear boy.... Ignorance while resisting to learn makes you look stupid and we don't want that now, do we? cool
[/s]
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Ayo081(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
more like one of his brothers caught another brother.

Well, the Bible has already predicted it, sign of end time; brother against brother.

What grin
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Earth wasnt made for humans alone, free the poor creature you shameless irritant
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sha no chop am angry
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by capnies: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
OKOATA:
angry
Bros we share the same DNA with monkeys, do you want to keep it as a pet? I guess no. I'm so sure you will eat the poor thing after and I do hope it spreads a disease to you and your community cos of your gluttony, I take God beg you abeg free that animal.

YOU SHARE THE SAME DNA WITH CHIMPANZEE AND YOUR BEGGING IN GODS NAME. IS IT GOD THAT CREATED THE SIMILAR DNA. WE ARE CONFUSED
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Trumann: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:

If your brother has not killed that chimp, I'll pay you 200k if you nurse it back to health. I'll get an NGO to take it from you.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by MuchAdo: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
More and more morronns are advising the OP's brother for what he has already devoured.

Misplaced priorities everywhere.

Hunting is legitimate.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Part of the disgrace naija educational system is churning out yearly. Howmany human rapists have you gone to hunt down and kill? Yet you worry over the chimp in a forest raping your mother

And I guess he eats rapist too, very stupid comment from that guy

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Maski87: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Anyone who eats this will eat a human being next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Touches High Tension Wires Without Gloves In Lagos / Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) / FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.