Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State (27951 Views)

CCTV Captures Moment A Boy Stole A Phone From A Shop (pics/video) / CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by Adeboyeobj: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Looks like an Hausa man�
Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by vicfajeze: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Afrogist247:
This well dressed man on native attire and good shoe pretended as if he was making calls and used the opportunity that no one is around - entered through the gate and walked into a room in the church and took away a phone, not knowing there was a camera installed that monitored his activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naZIrk_4Jec

Seems not all thieves are actually poor or lacking or what do you call this again? Too many corporate thieves around.

Well, as he face was clearly shown, useful information from whoever knows this guy in Akure can be sent to the inset phone number.

Sources
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUSbe4-oO38/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUSlqpmAvNk/?utm_medium=copy_link
na Buhari pikin
Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by bong4(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
9jah:
No ask me ooo
"Most Nigerians are religious,but not Godly"
The difference is clear.

The reason the society is terrible is simply because we seek the Kingdom of God and reject to abide with His Righteousness.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by Greatdand007(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Benitoh:
If he's a member of that church he might be looking for a way to get back at the pastor and wishing to take back his tithes.

You no get sense
Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by Lamasta(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
illicit:

No o

His father provides in mysterious ways nah
This one na devil son not God
Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by Lightorder: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
saphiere:
Men and stealing. The other day was a man who stole a phone in a shop while pretending to buy a clothe for his wife.
when apple iPad was trending, one fine girl who sat next to my friend and his wife in the church , just left with his iPad when everyone stood up to pray. Women can steal eh ?
Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by Bfss: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by Lightorder: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Godons1:
The man is an IPOB Taliban. Check the shape of his head, it's flat. grin grin grin
his head to me is CONICALLY oblong in shape and is genetically charcoal dark in completion . He is most likely an a…….. Na joke o , I no mean am o.
Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by PrinceGallant: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bola146:
Lobatan, he will blame it on devil sad I will never forget a day I went to one CAC in Ibadan, I went to pray on the alter after the closing prayer, I left my bag on the chair, thank God I took my phone from the bag, I came back to see my bag opened, all my money gone sad despite that some people are still in the church, no fear at all. Since then if I go to any church that is not mine, I'll always carry my bag along even if we do offering 10 times sad I can't be begging for money to return home cheesy

You can tell your story without mentioning the city, probably you knew not that your comment could darken our shining images. IBADAN.
Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by Bola146(f): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
PrinceGallant:

You can tell your story without mentioning the city, probably you knew not that your comment could darken our shining images. IBADAN.

I know your town are the most populated theives including you

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
How can one get this cctv gan i think is good o
Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by ModeEbo(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
What a wonderful world
Re: CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State by Kolaboluv7(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
shocked

CCTV and no fucking body to watch over it...

Nonsense and ingredients.

Abegii..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million / Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos / Father Catches Man Raping Daughter In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.