Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Sweet Apple Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Apple Love (415 Views)

The Sweet Apple Called Gossip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Apple Love by Jellywhale: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
To find love these days seem almost impossible. The love of Christ always proves supreme. But we often go looking for love in the wrong places and end up broken. Make Oona hear my short love story.

During my early years of development,i would peep through my neighbors gate when they open their gate just to see the fine boys living there. Their parents made sure they never went out and once it was long vacation, they left the country. I wanted to know them bad enough.
One day, their mother finally decided to organize a birthday party for one of them. She invited my mother and she wanted to go. I begged her and she let me follow. Their house was much bigger than ours and there were so many fancy cars parked inside the house. The house was full. They had so many fruit trees planted inside their compound. I've only seen their compounds when their car was leaving the compound. The experience of being inside the house was good. A house that was twice what mine was. The birthday celebrant was on top the stage built in front of the compound. It was love at first sight. I used to see them when they passed but this close, brown skin boy.. Hihihi. After the happy birthday song he left the place and went to inside the house. I wanted to know him so I followed him inside to pretending the rice they were sharing did not reach me. Someone directed me to their kitchen where they were sharing food. As I entered, I saw all the brothers with the birthday boy. I was happy inside, all of them fine die. They were discussing before I entered. They stopped when they saw me. I gathered courage and lied that I wanted to collect food for my younger sister. Long story cut. I managed to collect number from one of them. But the one I was most interested in was the birthday boy whose name of "Anderson ". From that day on I managed to find ways to visit them again. On One of my visit I met only Anderson at home. He was outside, we greeted and began to exchange numbers, he told me about some of his hobbies. From there I learnt he was into gardening and showed me his mink garden his mom made for him. The garden was beautiful, he had the most doubtful plants there, he had strawberries, fig, grapes, apples, lime, pomegranates and thymes. It really surprised me, to find someone that loves gardening and to find apples or all these oyibo fruits growing in Nigeria even close to my house. I asked him how he planted them, he laughed and told me he would tell me in time. Going home from there I google to find out how possible it was to plant apples in Nigeria, the articles and threads I read didn't show me much. I fell in love. Naso love Choo my head so tey I con break up with my then boyfriend. When I go to school I couldn't wait for break so that I would come home and visit. Last last after spending lots of time together watering his plants, I con turn house girl when their house girl comot just to please him. Naso love Choo my head. The mumu that I did that pained me, was when he told me he named the apple after me, I began to use him as phone wallpaper, posting his pictures on my status saying love of my life. Person wey no ask me out. We groomed to pomegranates and apples together. I took care of the apple named after me till they began to yield red apples. Long story short I decided to tell him how I felt naso they give me red card. He say him get girlfriend, at feelings fade and people change say make I no worry I go forget am.
The shame great, I couldn't process it for a week. The love that was sweet at first turned soar. It took me a long while, I even ran to my uncles place in lag. Till my parents moved from that state. But I've finally moved on. But every bad situation always has a good in it. I've learnt to grow my own fruits and learnt to ask where I stand with someone. So that I no go shame myself again.

You can learn how to grow yours too.
Check this link below
https://stoiccreature..com/2021/09/troubles-growing-apples-in-tropics.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Fcck Ghana / Before You Accept A Situation Called "Single Motherhood" AKA BABY MAMA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.