Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,351 members, 7,950,725 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! (1823 Views)

Let's Argue;who Is A Saint Among The Three / Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by ePoster: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
I'm bored and broke... Like, losing my mind. embarassed

Let's argue... About anything. cool

Be intelligent tho. wink

Thank you! kiss
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by Sonnobax15(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin
The second to comment for this thread,hope you know you are not far from the truth?

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by brosom(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nigeria girls are stupid,

All of them,

Is that true?? grin

1 Like

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by daviesmania(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Go and search for Anthony joshua's eye �️, the doctor cannot find it!
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by YouandiAllofus: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nigerian Men are useless... They love too much sex! grin

4 Likes

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by ePoster: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
The second to comment for this thread,hope you know you are not far from the truth?

My official monitoring spirit... Dope cool
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by ePoster: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
brosom:
Nigeria girls are stupid,

All of them,

Is that true?? grin

I emphasized intelligence...

I've met stupid men and stupid women...

So, you're wrong.

1 Like

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by ePoster: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
daviesmania:
Go and search for Anthony joshua's eye �️, the doctor cannot find it!
I don't give a flying f*** about Anthony Joshua... Sorry.
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by ePoster: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
YouandiAllofus:
Nigerian Men are useless... They love too much sex! grin
Most are lust driven. grin

But I can't say all... I just had a chat with a virgin!!!

As for useless... I think only few have something to offer... The majority are struggling men.

*Sighs

1 Like

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by YouandiAllofus: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
ePoster:
Most are lust driven. grin

But I can't say all... I just had a chat with a virgin!!!

As for useless... I think only few have something to offer... The majority are struggling men.

*Sighs
Any man still struggling to survive should have no business with reproductive sex in Nigeria of today!
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by siofra(f): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Prince Kpokpogiri is a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by ePoster: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
YouandiAllofus:

Any man still struggling to survive should have no business with reproductive sex in Nigeria of today!
I've said this a million times! Companies that produces contraceptives focus on women rather than men... Which is insane... Since most men would stick anything with a hole!

Broke men shouldn't even have sexual urges... tongue
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by WannaBeBlogger: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Black nations are still being colonised by the whites, just that it's an indirect economic colonization this time. I'm not sure the black nation will ever be free

1 Like

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by ePoster: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
siofra:
Prince Kpokpogiri is a virgin.
grin

Hard to believe... But I believe he's a yahoo boy.
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by YouandiAllofus: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
ePoster:
I've said this a million times! Companies that produces contraceptives focus on women rather than men... Which is insane... Since most men would stick anything with a hole!

You're very correct! Maybe there need to be a law prohibiting broke people from engaging in reproductive sex wink

1 Like

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
What makes a criminal Nature or nurture?
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by Emmadoc: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Op I have a question. Did Judas Iscariot really commit a sin by selling Jesus?

I mean, if it was god's will and plan for Jesus to die for our sin, and Judas Iscariot was used as a tool complete god's will, does it make that make him a sinner?

1 Like

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by ePoster: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
LordVoldermort:
What makes a criminal Nature or nurture?
Ahh! The impossible question. I've asked myself a million times, "are we born good or bad?".

I think... Humans are nothing more than animals. Just more intelligent.

Anger, aggression, lust.. they are normal.

But humans are hard to understand.

Humans are born to feed, Bleep and pass on our genes to ensure the survival of our race...any means necessary.

We're good only because of society... It keeps our primitive side in check cause it's deemed unprogressive... I think.
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by jagorinho: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
I do not think racism is an onslaught against our black skin or physical appearance but because of the comatose state in which most black nations operate.

Most times in our schools, an ugly brilliant student is not seen as ugly again, his brilliance will mask the ugliness with time amongst his fellow students.

what is your take on this ?

1 Like

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
jagorinho:
I do not think racism is an onslaught against our black skin or physical appearance but because of the comatose state in which most black nations operate.

Most times in our schools, an ugly brilliant student is not seen as ugly again, his brilliance will mask the ugliness with time amongst his fellow students.

WannaBeBlogger:
Black nations are still being colonised by the whites, just that it's an indirect economic colonization this time. I'm not sure the black nation will ever be free
All on point
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by Vmoses(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021

Neo Colonialism
Imperialism
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by zed7: 5:59am On Sep 27, 2021
This simple topic reflects who we are as a people. Most people can't come up with intelligent things to even discuss.
Where is the nation headed? From leaders to subjects, everyone is clueless and occupied with mundane things.

Most times I keep to myself and people think I'm proud. I'm not proud, I just keep away from useless chatter. 80% of the words most people in Nigeria speak daily is meaningless and irrelevant chatter.
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by okoroemeka(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Emmadoc:

I mean, if it was god's will and plan for Jesus to die for our sin, and Judas Iscariot was used as a tool complete god's will, does it make that make him a sinner?
no,he is not a sinner because his actions has already been programmed by the almighty God and he cannot control the outcome,if I may say that the almighty has a case to answer because he tarnished and defamed Judas by turning him into a zombie,used him for a scapegoat and then turned around to blame him,what a cynical almighty.

1 Like

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by okoroemeka(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Emmadoc:

no,he is not a sinner because his actions has already been programmed by the almighty God and he cannot control the outcome,if I may say that the almighty has a case to answer because he tarnished and defamed Judas by turning him into a zombie,used him for a scapegoat and then turned around to blame him,what a cynical almighty.
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by bigpicture001: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2021
oBJ is naija'sbest president!

1 Like

Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by Emmadoc: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2021
okoroemeka:

Good.
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by Rareoil(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2021
ePoster:

Sexual urges are natural, why are you saying this.
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2021

And broke women should??
Re: Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! by BEGiLyBEGiLy(f): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
I strongly believe that Fatherchristmas is Nairaland number 1 beggar and he'll retain the position for as long as possible. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Showing Their Fat Butts In Bikini (PHOTOS) / Men Marry Women Who Are Available Not Who They Love / Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.