Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,336 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Please I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job (1044 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job by oshofree400(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please somebody help me , i need a job, in or around lekki axis......am male and i got OND IN ACCOUNTANCY....PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE ....PLEASE SOMEBODY LINK ME ...I REALLY NEED IT ...NO MATTER WHAT THE PAY IS LIKE ....09070812538

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job by Heartbender: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Front Desk Officer
Requirements: Tertiary education. Beautiful. Talented.
Should reside within Woji, Trans Amadi, Elelenwo axis
Send application to uzojohn2009@gmail.com or call 09099720305
Salary range: ₦35-40k
oshofree400:
Please somebody help me , i need a job, in or around lekki axis......am male and i got OND IN ACCOUNTANCY....PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE ....PLEASE SOMEBODY LINK ME ...I REALLY NEED IT ...NO MATTER WHAT THE PAY IS LIKE ....09070812538

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job by maiiilooo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please me too i did a job,also a graduate of accounting.. OP no vex i dey ur arena.we dey d fight together

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job by idris646(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
POSITION: Office Porter

JOB RESPONSIBILITY
* Daily upkeep of the interior and exterior of the office premises in a prompt and professional manner
* Direct guest to the appropriate office
* Report damages ,monitor cleaning supplies and comply with the Health and safety regulations
* Support the staff

QUALIFICATION
SSCE and OND holder
Preferably male

REQUIRED SKILLS
Excellent communication skill to interact well with guests and employees (written and verbal)
Attention to details
Good physical condition (stamina and strength)
Quick learning attitude

Cv’s should be forwarded to this email: joy.thetopstylefashion@gmail.com

Salary: 30,000-40,000
Re: Please I Need A Job by maiiilooo(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2021
idris646:
POSITION: Office Porter

JOB RESPONSIBILITY
* Daily upkeep of the interior and exterior of the office premises in a prompt and professional manner
* Direct guest to the appropriate office
* Report damages ,monitor cleaning supplies and comply with the Health and safety regulations
* Support the staff

QUALIFICATION
SSCE and OND holder
Preferabl

REQUIRED SKILLS
Excellent communication skill to interact well with guests and employees (written and verbal)
Attention to details
Good physical condition (stamina and strength)
Quick learning attitude

Cv’s should be forwarded to this email: joy.thetopstylefashion@gmail.com

Salary: 30,000-40,000
where is magodo
Re: Please I Need A Job by idris646(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
maiiilooo:
where is magodo
ogun state
Re: Please I Need A Job by teacherbim(f): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
idris646:

ogun state

I thought Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Following Post / BPL Nigeria Ltd Salary Range / Bankers Warehouse Injustice To It's Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.