Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,073 members, 7,896,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

A Look Into VP Osinbajo's Activity In The Past Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look Into VP Osinbajo's Activity In The Past Week (242 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo: "Proud Of How The World Stood For Us Women This Past Week!" / FG To Look Into Gradual Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Minister / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look Into VP Osinbajo's Activity In The Past Week by Shooyie: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Week in Review

Monday 20th - Saturday 25th September 2021.

▪︎Monday, 20th September 2021.

The President-Elect of Sao Tome and
Principe, Mr Carlos Manuel Villa Nova
paid a courtesy Vice-President visit to the Same day, representatives from the Independent Petroleum Producers Group also paid a courtesy visit to the
Vice-President.

▪︎Tuesday, 21st September 2021.

Attorneys-General from the Southwestern states of Nigeria paid a courtesy visit to Vice-President Yemi
Osinbajo.

▪︎Wednesday, 22nd September 2021.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo presided over the virtual Federal Executive Council meeting.

▪︎Thursday, 23rd September 2021.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo was in Kaduna for the 6th Edition of the Kaduna Investment Summit. He also commissioned the Kasuwan Magani Ultra-Modern Market.

I applaud the effective coordination and collaboration between Government through the Federal its Rural Electrification Agency (REA) and the Kaduna State Government to rebuild the market. The 942-shop market will be powered by 500KW solar power mini grid built through the REA, adding the beneficiaries into a pool of 42,000 connections impacting Nigerians. they have created, an estimated 200,000 Nigerians.

▪︎Friday, 24th September 2021.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo was in Akwa Ibom state for the commissioning of the Dakkada Towers and to flag off the construction of Ibom Luxury Housing
Estate.

These two strategic projects will not only attract more investors to the state but they also key perfectly into Federal Government's Imfrastructure and Industrialisation drive geared towards enhancing enabling governments and hubs for investments to thrive.

▪︎Saturday, 25th September 2021.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo delivered the keynote address at the 45th anniversary of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Awards and Gala Night Ceremony.
Re: A Look Into VP Osinbajo's Activity In The Past Week by Hangmnk: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2021
grin Afonja Christians don't worry we will vote Osibanjo if he is given the chance.... Meanwhile stop the bigotry and fake news
Re: A Look Into VP Osinbajo's Activity In The Past Week by TheRareGem1(f): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2021
A fruitful week I must say.
Re: A Look Into VP Osinbajo's Activity In The Past Week by Deputy1111(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Osinbajo is more than capable. We pray for more fruitful weeks ahead.

Osinbajo the next Presido
Re: A Look Into VP Osinbajo's Activity In The Past Week by Joylove2324(f): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2021
What a fruitful week for the Vice President. Let the good work continue
Re: A Look Into VP Osinbajo's Activity In The Past Week by Joyce95: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2021
The week was full with many activities! We pray for success of the new week.
Re: A Look Into VP Osinbajo's Activity In The Past Week by Phiniter(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2021
okay
Re: A Look Into VP Osinbajo's Activity In The Past Week by end1999constitu(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2021
If he must be the Nigerian next President.....I must say he had been injected with the venomous instructions by the northern Muslim political elites to continue from where Buhari stopped and masses will cry more than they're crying now

....this is the accurate forecast
Re: A Look Into VP Osinbajo's Activity In The Past Week by dettolgel: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2021
Image laundry has started.

That short demon called osibanjo has been quite on all the killings going on in this country.
He has also been mute at the excess of the security agencies and the near collaps of the economy.

You lots are here trying to present him as a solution to our problem.

He has been part of the problem for the last eight years, for once he has not spoken against the killing of our women and men in their farms by Fulani herdsmen neither has he come out to condemned Buhari's moves to forcefully take over our lands in the name of ruga.

I have never campaign nor get myself involved in politics but the day this short demon present himself as a presidential candidate that is the day I will use every penny in my possession to reveal to the world his complicity in the current state of Nigeria.

We will never allow Buhari 2.0 to happen again. APC fooled us one never again.

(1) (Reply)

KWCSDA-NG CARES: KWSG Presents Cheques To Benefitting Communities. / Oyigboupdate Says Buhari Is One Of The Best President Of Nigeria(picture) / Buhari Lifts Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.