Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) (35513 Views)

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Tuface Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Mother's Day (Photos) / 2face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia's Birthday With Beautiful Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by bigdammyj: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Noted
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday mama
Your womb gave birth to a love living legend

More years to celebrate!!!

1 Like

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
HBD to father Abraham aka Baba 2face

Age with Grace
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by MuchAdo: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
I can see the semblance
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Josephali(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday to the mother of my favourite artists and senior brother.
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Alaganature09(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
TheKing4040:
grand children from 2 face alone Don full everywhere. Nice one 2 baba

No be only two face kids oooo
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by KingMack(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Chris she's beautiful...pls help me sing a happy birthday song grin

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by DAMN99: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
This is so cute man. Happy birthday momma
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
2face machine gun no dey fail am?9 chickens I mean children fa! grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by 4Shakes(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
I miss this guy MannaB the most popular G on NL. How far na grin
post=106216358:
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday Mama 2Face.
Long Life and Prosperity.

Now we know where 2Face got his cuteness from.
All shades of beauty and cuteness.

Shout out to all mothers out there.
Mothers are Golden.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by DAMN99: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
This is so cute man. Happy birthday momma.
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cute woman, HBD
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by MorningStar233: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yet in her own household sprang up the exact opposite. Train your sons!
Who told you she didn't try her best or train her sons well? Hmmmmm...don't worry wait till you have your kids and one will just be doing the direct opposite of what u tell him

3 Likes

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
MorningStar233:

Who told you she didn't try her best or train her sons well? Hmmmmm...don't worry wait till you have your kids and one will just be doing the direct opposite of what u tell him

Do you know what I have? Don't assume too much about who has a child and who doesn't on the forum.

Most people spend time policing other people's children, especially daughters, while they have the worst ones at home.

Eg. Pastors preaching against premarital sex, but his daughter is pregnant at 15 from a no gooder

Focus on your own home. Wait till you have kids for them to do the opposite of what you tell them. Then tell us how you parented them.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingpele:
grin ;congratulations ma ,please help us advice your son to stick to his wife and live all these olosho gold diggers working tirelessly to destroy his marriage..he chosed her above all other of his babymamas ,mothers are homemakers
get your facts right.pero was even a made lady before getting pregnant for tuface.
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingpele:
grin ;congratulations ma ,please help us advice your son to stick to his wife and live all these olosho gold diggers working tirelessly to destroy his marriage..he chosed her above all other of his babymamas ,mothers are homemakers
Adviser awonmagbe
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by muller101(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
post=106216358:
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday Mama 2Face.
Long Life and Prosperity.

Now we know where 2Face got his cuteness from.
All shades of beauty and cuteness.

Shout out to all mothers out there.
Mothers are Golden.
[/s]
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
4Shakes:
I miss this guy MannaB the most popular G on NL. How far na grin
We are not popular
We just come here to post THE TRUTH on a daily basis.
All of us @MANNA dey kampong.
Go's has been so good to us and the works of our hands.
Nagode Jesus!
Have a great week ahead correct Guy!
Hugs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by MorningStar233: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Do you know what I have? Don't assume too much about who has a child and who doesn't on the forum.

Most people spend time policing other people's children, especially daughters, while they have the worst ones at home.

Eg. Pastors preaching against premarital sex, but his daughter is pregnant at 15 from a no gooder

Focus on your own home. Wait till you have kids for them to do the opposite of what you tell them. Then tell us how you parented them.

Hahahahahahahah, I won't say no more....just thank God if all your children followed the path you taught them....

1 Like

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
HBD ma, I wish you long life and good health, Amen!
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
MorningStar233:

Hahahahahahahah, I won't say no more....just thank God if all your children followed the path you taught them....

Once again, don't assume.

As for you, .just thank God if all your children followed the path you taught them

1 Like

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by MorningStar233: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Once again, don't assume.

As for you, .just thank God if all your children followed the path you taught them

That's y I said thank God that your children are well trained

1 Like

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday Mama innocent, may you live long with good health and peace of mind
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
THIS POST IS ABOUT TUFACE AND HIS MOM BUT I'M WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO MENTION ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE FAMILY sad
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by SolarEdge: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday Mama Tuface.

You can't be fueling your generator and paying for servicing every week in this hard economy. It's not wisdom sir.

Get a solar power system that supply's uninterrupted power. No noise, no maintenance, no monthly subscription, automatic switch over from NEPA to solar and vice versa.
Make that decision today.
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:
HBD ma, Bloggers will focus on Annie to see if she ll celebrate her MIL. undecided
Your comment might just have paved the way for them.
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Iamagoodgirll: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday to the mother of father Abraham of our time
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday to Rose 2face mother.
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by konshency(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pls house, I need a loan of 3k-5k with interest, I will return within a week... Pls help a brother....thanks in advance
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
tiswell:
Happy birthday mama
Your womb gave birth to a love living legend

More years to celebrate!!!

I'm inspired by this comment. wow!!!
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Oh mother... You gave birth to a street dog who cant keep his zipper shut.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by izubext007: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mummy of African King, happy birthday ma.......long life and all goodies of life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Stylish/Fashionable Nigerian Female Celebrities Under 40 ( Photos ) / Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.