Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:23 PM

BEWARE: UBA Bank Customer Service Fraud Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BEWARE: UBA Bank Customer Service Fraud Number (596 Views)

Why You Should Reject Accepting Mobile Transfers From UBA Bank Customers / Scammers Call Bank Customer, Reveal His BVN & Then Ask For More Details / Man Who Snatched Bag Of A Bank Customer In Lagos Beaten By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE: UBA Bank Customer Service Fraud Number by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2021
I changed my ATM card pin last week Tuesday due to the fact the many people knew my ATM card pin and I got a debit alert I couldn't account for. I changed the pin with a GT bank ATM machine but when I tried using the card with the new pin, the card was declined, so I had no other option than to visit the UBA bank, Eksu branch.

I did visited the bank on Friday, changed my pin and also changed my phone number. Everything was perfect. Surprise, Surprise grin, one Mr Mike called me and told me they are doing system upgrade, bla bla bla, I actually played along cos I'm so bored this morning. He asked for my ATM card 16 digit. I told him I'm not with it, he explained that it very important, I told him to call me in the night. The card will be with me.....

My conclusion: it's quite obvious that they only target people with new ATM card, but in my case I only changed my pin with the bank card reader. And it's obvious it's some people from the bank.

If you are using UBA bank, kindly save this number so as not to fall for this kind of scam.

Picture not loading... This is the phone number: 09130468915

(1) (Reply)

Help, A Strange Man Has Stolen My Baby - Mother Cries Out Over 3-month Baby / Policewoman Puts Niece’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Meat / Be Careful Friends Ain't Friends (my Experience With Babatunde Bois Odunaiya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.