Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,600 members, 7,975,341 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:46 PM

Robbery Attack On Nollywood Kid Actress Lilian Gabriel, Lost All Live Savings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbery Attack On Nollywood Kid Actress Lilian Gabriel, Lost All Live Savings (816 Views)

Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) / Lilian Gabriel Defrauded Of Her Life Savings By A 'Prophet' / Lilian Gabriel Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery Attack On Nollywood Kid Actress Lilian Gabriel, Lost All Live Savings by Rosenews2233: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Robbery attack on Nollywood kid actress Lilian Gabriel, lost all live savings (video)

Nollywood veteran Kid actress Lilian Gabriel was attacked by an armed robber who claimed to be a Rev father Uju, scammed her, used magic on her ATM then withdraw all her live savings.

The Nollywood Veteran kid actress that have contributed so much to the development of the movie industry Nollywood Lilian Gabriel trying to help a man who claim he was looking for an unknown hospital, were he ran into the actress and when the actress is trying to help him, he prophesy on her and told her all she need to know about her life and her family, then the next thing, he asked her to cover her ATM with a paper he gave to her, she left after everything.

Not more than five minutes, she started getting alerts from her bank that was how she lost all her life savings.
She cried for help

for me this is bad and we should be very careful in this world this is the reason why I don't answer certain questions because this people use medicine (JUJU)
Watch video

Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUUZ4Rmg3oI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Robbery Attack On Nollywood Kid Actress Lilian Gabriel, Lost All Live Savings by murtaj(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Film or real life
Re: Robbery Attack On Nollywood Kid Actress Lilian Gabriel, Lost All Live Savings by Kestolove(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Very ugly geh
Re: Robbery Attack On Nollywood Kid Actress Lilian Gabriel, Lost All Live Savings by federal9: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Kestolove:
Very ugly geh
A woman calling her fellow woman "ugly"
I prefer to live with a lion to people like you.
Re: Robbery Attack On Nollywood Kid Actress Lilian Gabriel, Lost All Live Savings by Maryandrea: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ur children will more Dan dat word u used on dis beautiful angel
Kestolove:
Very ugly geh

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape, Sex Life, Sexual preferences etc are None of my Business / Why I Didn’t Feature Davido In New Album – Mayorkun / Davido Has Preached A Better Sermon Than Many Of These Men Of God – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.