Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift (1256 Views)

Roy Agoda 9th Birthday: I Go Dye Gifted Son A Mansion As He Celebrates / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by Dahbossnaija: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2021
A Kenyan businesswoman, Mercy Maluli, has raised the bar for mothers in Africa as she gifts her son a mansion on his 6th birthday.

Kenyan businesswoman buys

The doting mother took to her Instagram page to gush over her son and showered him with sweet words and prayers to celebrate his new age.

She captioned one of the posts,

“I thank God for life and good health over the past 6 years.
My baby is a blessing to me. He is my prayer partner.
The reason I wake up and grind hard.
My boys are the carriers of my blessings❤️❤️.
May your 6+ be full of love and light. May God hold your hand everyday.
Mummy loves you.”

In another post, Maluli revealed that her son had been praying for a house because she promised him one so she decided to gift him a house as his 6th birthday gift.

Kenyan businesswoman buys

[center]She wrote,

“He has been praying for a house cause mummy promised one.

God answered and he is the newest home owner in town!

Anything for my boys❤️. To brighter days ahead.��

#godanswersprayers #birthdayboygift#thenewesthomeownerintown#anythingformybabies❤️❤️”[/center]

Source: https://abegforum.com/Thread-Kenyan-businesswoman-buys-6-year-old-son-a-mansion-as-birthday-gift

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2021
mtcheww
Re: Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by lilvicky68(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
mtcheww
Lol..
why

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2021
What should we do with this news??

Re: Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Nairaland females up there don dey hate cheesy
Re: Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
rich people look for means to make more money. That house will fetch more money. But the poor spend, spend and run into debts undecided
Re: Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by Iamagoodgirll: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Congratulations baby boy, your mom is a Champ.
This is how I would spoil my future kids
Re: Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by Peace081: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
It can't be a Nigeria woman ooo grin
Re: Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by cooooooks(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tell a poor person now to do simple wedding and put down payment on a house na.

They will look like they saw a ghost

Lollittaa:
rich people look for means to make more money. That house will fetch more money. But the poor spend, spend and run into debts undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by devilmaycry: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Vanity crew over to u guys... But really ehn ... To wat use is the house fr d Lil kid??...just rent it out na
Re: Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by Sundaypaul12345: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Money talks!!!!
Re: Kenyan Businesswoman Buys 6-year-old Son A Mansion As Birthday Gift by Alexjohn2020(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Where's the Mansion?

Are you sure she didn't buy him a primary school sad

(1) (Reply)

Tiwasavage Is A Liar, She's Not The One In The S3x Tape - Blogger Reveals / Meet 8 Famous Nollywood Actors Who Were Once Banned In The Movie Industry, And W / Toke Makinwa - "I Didn't See My Divorce Coming"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.