Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

Bbnaija: I Know All Whitemoney Strategy Since From Day One - Pere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Know All Whitemoney Strategy Since From Day One - Pere (560 Views)

Bbnaija: Sad News For All Whitemoney And Liquorose Fans, Twisted Eviction / Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 / I Stopped Acting Love Roles From Day I Met My Husband – Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Know All Whitemoney Strategy Since From Day One - Pere by Taiyemando(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
BBNaija housemate ‘Pere‘ reveals that he has once foreseen his follow housemate ‘Whitemoney‘ strategies in staying long and winning the hearts of viewers, since the 2nd week in the show, before others housemate saw it on the 7th week.

While Speaking with fellow housemate ‘Angel’ in the white house, He disclosed that after he dis...................................................................

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/09/27/bbnaija-what-i-noticed-about-whitemoney-1st-week-you-all-started-seeing-it-on-the-7th-week-and-the-opportunity-came-to-remove-him-pere/

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Women In The World / Bobrisky Wishes His Sick Ex-PA Quick Recovery From Sickness (Photo) / Bella Shmurda And Zlatan Ibile Turn Wizkid Manager Birthday To Zanku Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.