Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency (8301 Views)

Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit / 2023 Presidency: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by Blackfire(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
North2023

Southerners take note
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by engrfaruq(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hectoor:
nawa things are happened sha
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

What would you write on the logo? "things are happened" huh?
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by melaniaup: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
These guys are extremely greedy, no wonder they greedily loot Nigeria for 16years.

APC that is the favourite hasn't said anything about 2023 yet these guys that has just 35% chance of winning is already fighting for power

are there two Orji kalu or its the same Orji kalu i know u are trying to force on us?!

The right man for the job is the one am giving you.
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by ReneDaniels: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
What a joke
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by richmond500: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:

The right man for the job is the one am I am giving you.
Nobody will vote that thief, him no go even get reach 1m votes
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by IbileIfe: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
This lawsuit is sheer political stupidity.
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was the Vice President of a duly democratically elected President Olusegun Obasanjo for two terms, from 1999 to 2007. And some idiots are challenging his eligibility for the Office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after he contested in the 2019 presidential election?
They are afraid, because they know that
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is the best bet of the north winning the presidential election in 2023.

Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by melaniaup: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:

Is there any other person u know whom is ok than who will make U Ok
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by richmond500: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:

Is there any other person u know whom is ok than who will make U Ok
Uzor Kalu that couldn't develop his state, I'd rather vote Wike than Uzor Kalu.
I detest him, he is a curse to south east
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by melaniaup: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
Uzor Kalu that couldn't develop his state, I'd rather vote Wike than Uzor Kalu.
I detest him, he is a curse to south east

Buhari was given a chance, Tinubu is about to be given a chance, give Uzor Orji Kalu a chance to make U Ok
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by pedrilo: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Atiku shud get out
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by richmond500: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:

Buhari was given a chance, Tinubu is about to be given a chance, give Uzor Orji Kalu a chance to make U Ok
SE gave him a chance.

Buhari was known to be ruthless against corruption and most people that voted him including myself doesn't know about him that much.
Uzor Kalu atrocities is still fresh in our head, no matter how much he pays u, just know he can't win his state
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by hybridblood07(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
You think we have normal people in the government abi??
Kingosytex:
This country is a big jokegrin
Atiku was the VP for eight solid years and has been contesting for the country's highest political post since then, what suddenly changed?
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by emmykk(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:

Who won the Federal Capital Territory in Last election
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by emmykk(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Atiku is the only Nigerian that is making Tinubu to wee wee on his pants right now.
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by richmond500: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
emmykk:

Who won the Federal Capital Territory in Last election
we are talking about Uzor Kalu
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by melaniaup: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
SE gave him a chance.

Buhari was known to be ruthless against corruption and most people that voted him including myself doesn't know about him that much.
Uzor Kalu atrocities is still fresh in our head, no matter how much he pays u, just know he can't win his state

Abba kyari is still in Nigeria despite corruption charges laid against him, ganduje the same. So understand the kind of corruption he fights... Vote for a well know non tribal man to make U Ok
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by emmykk(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
we are talking about Uzor Kalu

Is buhari and Tinubu better than him?
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by richmond500: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:

Abba kyari is still in Nigeria despite corruption charges laid against him, ganduje the same. So understand the kind of corruption he fights... Vote for a well know non tribal man to make U Ok
he was known, we later knew he is just like every other person.

Uzor Kalu is a known criminal
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by richmond500: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
emmykk:

Is buhari and Tinubu better than him?
Yes, a zillion times, at least they bring infrastructural development while Kalu made his state a waste bin
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by melaniaup: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
he was known, we later knew he is just like every other person.

Uzor Kalu is a known criminal

Do you have any other person better
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by melaniaup: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
Yes, a zillion times, at least they bring infrastructural development while Kalu made his state a waste bin

And you are enjoying it today, Tinubu fanbase liar ..
Price of things is skyrocketing each day
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by emmykk(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:

My friend just shut up...may you are still eating from your mother house.
Buhari that is destorying everything he met and the corrupt Tinubu is better than kalu zillion times !
You shock me ooo
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by Psalmistproject: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wike is at it as usual.
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by kynbasil01: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:
The right man for the job to make U ok

Vote for Uzor Orji Kalu to make U Ok

The redefine for Nigeria, the one close and social with the youth. Vote for Uzor Orji Kalu to make U Ok
ouk is a criminal that will have his days in prison, go to Abia state and see the evil foundation he laid
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by melaniaup: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
kynbasil01:
ouk is a criminal that will have his days in prison, go to Abia state and see the evil foundation he laid

A foundation thought by you
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by Deepthoughts: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kwanza:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/09/27/battle-for-presidency-court-adjourns-suit-against-atiku/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
I don't know why there's so much fear of Atiku getting to power, something tells me people who are feared like that often turns out to be competent firm n independent, qualities most people don't like except few want real progress,in the whole of the northern Muslims the only persons I can vote for is Atiku n sule lamido.
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by zoedew: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
These guys are extremely greedy, no wonder they greedily loot Nigeria for 16years.

APC that is the favourite hasn't said anything about 2023 yet these guys that has just 35% chance of winning is already fighting for power

are there two Orji kalu or its the same Orji kalu i know u are trying to force on us?!

I AM SURPRISED YOU TOOK HIM SERIOUSLY.
Re: Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Atiku’s Eligibility To Contest Presidency by allthingsgood: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingosytex:
This country is a big jokegrin
Atiku was the VP for eight solid years and has been contesting for the country's highest political post since then, what suddenly changed?

But buhari was also military head of state and headed several federal projects, yet u guys said he isn't qualified. Shey u see how it is now grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year / Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC / When Abakaliki Children Saw A White Girl For The First Time This Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.