Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,155 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Sexual Intimacy With My Father: Why I Can't End It - Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Intimacy With My Father: Why I Can't End It - Lady Cries Out (1342 Views)

"Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Intimacy With My Father: Why I Can't End It - Lady Cries Out by ahimedua: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
In this shocking development, a woman from Kwazulu Natal is alleged to have put an end to a 9-year sexual relationship with her father.

The unnamed 21-year-old woman was allegedly raped by her 52-year-old father from a minor age whenever she came over to visit him.

IOL reports that the girl and her father started having a sexual relationship when she was just 12 years. sleekgist

Due to their sexual relationship which has been ongoing for the past 9-years, the girl has since fallen pregnant.

After she discovered that she was pregnant, the woman in question identified another man as her baby’s father but it was later revealed that her father had impregnated her. sleekgist.com

KZN MEC for Social Development, Nonhlanhla Khoza has called on the police to investigate and charge the father with statutory rape since he started sleeping with his daughter when ...https://sleekgist.com/sexual-intimacy-with-my-father-why-i-cant-end-it-rsa-kwazulu-natal-lady-refuses-to-end-9-year-forbidden-relationship/

Re: Sexual Intimacy With My Father: Why I Can't End It - Lady Cries Out by Vinnie2000(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
All diz Kind news nai Make Sapphire Aka Future is Female Dey Yab us so.... embarassed undecided

Re: Sexual Intimacy With My Father: Why I Can't End It - Lady Cries Out by Sonnobax15(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh

Re: Sexual Intimacy With My Father: Why I Can't End It - Lady Cries Out by TheWolfen(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
You are seriously mad but people are yet to tell u. This better be a fake story.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Improve My Relationship With People / 10 Things Ronaldo Owns That Can Buy Nigeria / Video Of Man & Woman Ch0pping Themselves In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.