Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,776 members, 7,952,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. (1398 Views)

Police: We Did Not Rescue Or Arrest Young Mothers In "Abuja Human Milk Factory" / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by Uduakden(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please I need serious help and advice, I wish this get to the front page.
Please how can I arrest or get a guy who scammed me of a very huge amount since last year December uptil now he doesn't want to pay me any amount I'm really suffering right now because of him.
He is my ex school mates, he told me he is into POS business, that he has 3 stands he is operating on. He showed me one point which I later found out it's was his own.
So he invited me to invest that he will give me a point in my village with a POS machine and the stand. I met him and transfer huge amount to him since December last year. Uptil now he doesn't give me the POS or return my money.
I met with a police guy to arrest him but the guy too scammed me of 10k complained at the station which he didn't do.
Please I have every evidence in my phone but I need help on to get him please. He the scammer told me that he is popular with police in his area so if he is arrested he will be bailed out without paying me the money.
Please anyone withone with idea please should help me I'm really suffering right now. I wanted to open my fashion shop with the money or the return from the business. But right now everything is stangnant I will reward anyone who helped me out please.
If you need my number or his number I will provide.
Please help a young guy please.
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by MarveworldG: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Have you reported to EFCC?
Please do so if you say the money is huge
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by Uduakden(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
MarveworldG:
Have you reported to EFCC?
Please do so if you say the money is huge
No I'm afraid oooo.
The money is 100k please should I go ahead if yes I don't know the procedure.
Thanks so much
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by psucc(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
You aren't ready for your money. When you are ready, you meet one man around youeho will send agents like bees or cane to him. By the time they meet him, within the next 5minutes, he will be the one to look for you to make refunds.

#AfricaRules

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by Jane345(f): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Uduakden:

No I'm afraid oooo.
The money is 100k please should I go ahead if yes I don't know the procedure.
Thanks so much
follow effc on facebook.u will see where they showed people how to write a petition.Write a petition and forward to their office in ur state.aks?
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by end1999constitu(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Uduakden:
Please how can I arrest or get a guy who scammed me of a very huge amount since last year December uptil now he doesn't want to pay me any amount I'm really suffering right now because of him.
He is my ex school mates, he told me he is into POS business, that he has 3 stands he is operating on. He showed me one point which I later found out it's was his own.
So he invited me to invest that he will give me a point in my village with a POS machine and the stand. I met him and transfer huge amount to him since December last year. Uptil now he doesn't give me the POS or return my money.
I met with a police guy to arrest him but the guy too scammed me of 10k complained at the station which he didn't do.
Please I have every evidence in my phone but I need help on to get him please. He the scammer told me that he is popular with police in his area so if he is arrested he will be bailed out without paying me the money.
Please anyone withone with idea please should help me I'm really suffering right now. I wanted to open my fashion shop with the money or the return from the business. But right now everything is stangnant I will reward anyone who helped me out please.

It's so annoying, I've had similar experience at last one man helped me with one jazz and that woman returned my mony direct to my Bank account without further delay......police are thieves, if you're serious write me on celorbits@gmail.com for the assistance you need
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by OmarEl(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
end1999constitu:

It's so annoying, I've had similar experience at last one man helped me with one jazz and that woman returned my mony direct to my Bank account without further delay......police are thieves, if you're serious write me on celorbits@gmail.com for the assistance you need
Where are you from?
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by Ahmback(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Uduakden:

Naija which way

Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by end1999constitu(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
OmarEl:

Where are you from?

Please don't ask me such question here
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by Uduakden(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
end1999constitu:

Please I have sent you a mail.
But please can I drop my number here
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by end1999constitu(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Uduakden:

You can....but how many monikas you sef get here?
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by Uduakden(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
end1999constitu:

You can....but how many monikas you sef get here?
Sorry I don't understand the monikas you are talking about.
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by OG1BABY(f): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
I doubt
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by end1999constitu(m): 6:25am On Sep 28, 2021
Uduakden:

Sorry I don't understand the monikas you are talking about.

Monika means your profile here.....have you checked your mail?
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by Forthe: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Uduakden:

you will be Scammed again.. F**l

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by Forthe: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2021
end1999constitu:

I pity for anyone who will fall for this scam here
Uduakden:
Re: Please How Can I Get Or Arrest A Scammer. by end1999constitu(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Forthe:
I pity for anyone who will fall for this scam here

I won't blame you because everything in Nigeria nowadays is scam....your kind of person is the reason others doesn't render help to people who are in need

(1) (Reply)

5 Year Old Arrested For Nearly Beating Teacher To Death; Teacher Now In Coma / Elderly Woman Amazes Youths As She 'rolls Up' One At A Party In Ikorodu (vid) / Riot In LASU, Caused By Damoche's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.