Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo) (3990 Views)

In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style (2) (3) (4)

Re: Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo) by igbowoman: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
I come from a country where females don't ride motorcycles and bicycles in the city, but would you find few women riding tricycles in the city but in villages in my country you would see women riding bicycles and motorcycles but in the main city it is always hard to find women that ride bikes and many would even laugh at you or many women are even shy to ride motorcycles because they feel too big or they feel that they are bigger than motorcycles, they prefer a car or using Uber to shuttle around.

This is why in developed countries they have bicycle lanes so people can ride and this is very important to reduce pollution and where I come from, in the city, you would hardly see women or girls ride bicycles, lol. maybe because many of the roads are bad. Lol, I would leave you to be the judge and we are not used to women driving buses and all that because in Africa we believe there are some things that women shouldn't be allowed to do or some jobs that they should not do, I think before in Iran women are not allowed to ride bicycles or maybe they do now.

Brazilian women have rights and there is freedom for everyone and in Brazil, you have bicycle lanes where people can ride their bicycles in peace without stress and it is common in Brazil To see women riding buses, motorcycles and bicycles, in fact even old women you see them riding bikes and it is very common here even the rich have bicycles it is no big deal, you are not poor if you ride bicycles unlike our belief in Africa that it is only the poor that ride bicycles, we must imbibe the bicycle riding culture in Africa to reduce pollution so don't be surprised when you come to Brazil and see women riding it is normal here

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/06/ride-motorcycles-in-brazil-i-come-from.html?m=1

So riding bicycle is now divided into riding it in the city and riding it in the village.
You acknowledge that in Nigeria women ride bikes in villages but you are fascinated that in Brazil they ride them in cities.
In Ngwa there has always been females riding bikes , the female bikes are called love nwantinti and sometimes rich suitors bought it for the bride's family.
Its nothing new.
Igbo women have always been fearless hardworking women.

Re: Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo) by Raustin(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2021
I grew up in a small town where my mom and many women I know rode motorcycles so it's not so strange to me.

Re: Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2021
igbowoman:

So riding bicycle is now divided into riding it in the city and riding it in the village.
You acknowledge that in Nigeria women ride bikes in villages but you are fascinated that in Brazil they ride them in cities.
In Ngwa there has always been females riding bikes , the female bikes are called love nwantinti and sometimes rich suitors bought it for the bride's family.
Its nothing new.
Igbo women have always been fearless hardworking women.

Yes I am fascinated that women ride bikes in the city in Brazil and when I mean cities in Nigeria I am talking of big cities like lagos and Abuja
Re: Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Raustin:
I grew up in a small town where my mom and many women I know rode motorcycles so it's not so strange to me.

That's good
Re: Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo) by Teslason(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sorry...�
Are you married to a Brazilian?
Re: Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo) by Shellsploit: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Winningbot:
especially nnewi grin

Something wey full Aguileri

Who Can Explain This Picture For Me(pics) / How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? / Baby Mama Drama