Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,307 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Agrichainx Unveils Tonto Dikeh As Brand Ambassador - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agrichainx Unveils Tonto Dikeh As Brand Ambassador (802 Views)

Zikel Cosmetics Signs Instagram Influencer Papaya Ex As Brand Ambassador / BREAKING: Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission Disowns Tonto Dikeh As Ambassador / Tee-mac Iseli Is A Partners For Peace (P4P) Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agrichainx Unveils Tonto Dikeh As Brand Ambassador by PeterOnu(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Agrichainx Innovative Technologies Limited, Africa’s first global agricultural blockchain has unveiled celebrity actress and humanitarian, King Tonto Dikeh as its official brand ambassador.

The unveiling ceremony, which took place in Abuja Monday, had Ms Dikeh in attendance, after signing memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Agrichainx management.

Speaking at the ceremony, the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Agrichainx, Amb. Dr. Godfrey Otoaye Akhayagboke, said the choice of the celebrity was to show its commitment to global empowerment to the less privileged and to the struggling women around
the world.

He said Dikeh will remain the official face of the firm for the next one year and the company is privileged to have her as her
ambassador.

“To support the growth of our economy, we are privileged to have her on board as our brand ambassador. Within the next few months, she will be helping us to promote Agrichainx.

“Agrichainx is an agricultural platform that was designed to connect farmers to the market, finance, tools and resources. To make agriculture simple and efficient for investors,” Akhayagboke said.

He also said the firm has been in operation since 2018 and has developed its native crypto currency called Agricoin which has been
listed in 12 exchanges in which investors, holders and users can convert their agricoin into their various choices of currencies.

“Agrichainx has registered users in 129 countries around the world, we have very active communities in 15 African countries and we have visited all the states in Nigeria educating and creating awareness about agriculture and blockchain.

“We have a lot in alleviating the plights of farmers throughout Africa,” Akhayagboke added.

On the position of the Nigerian government on the use of crypto currency, Akhayagboke, said “when a government is against a particular drive that is the direction of investment because as at when the government will be supporting that, poor people will not be able to invest in that direction.

“Recalled that in the beginning, the federal government was against crypto currency but at a second thought they are looking at the other side by joining other countries and other central banks all over the world by having their own cryptocurrency and in line with this, the Nigerian government through CBN will be launching E-naira on the 1st
of October.

“This also means that the federal government are already given a nod to cryptocurrency”.

On youth development, he said the company has several programs for youth empowerment, including teaching them agricultural blockchain and how they can go into farming.

In her speech after signing the MoU, King Tonto Dikeh said agriculture is very dear to her heart.

“I have always wanted to look for ways to make agriculture to be more attractive for my peer groups and for people coming behind me.

“We talk about oil all the time and we neglect the richest resources that Africa ever had which is agriculture.

“I have a passion for agriculture, I am a farmer, I try to make farming attractive for my peer groups. I want more like me to go into farming because farming is the future,” she said.

Dikeh appealed to governments to increase the help giving to farmers in loans and access to tools especially in rural areas.

“The grassroots are the real farmers and they are people that need these facilities and support and that is why we need to invest more in them for a better future.”

King Tonto Dikeh is a livestock and plantation farmer.

Source: https://www.naijavoicenews.com/agrichainx-unveils-tonto-dikeh-as-brand-ambassador/

(1) (Reply)

FG Appoints 4 Dcgs For Federal Fire Service / Omc Hails Oba Ewuare I I On Looted Artifacts Returned To Benin Kingdom / Homosexual: Two Little Boys Caught Having S*x On The Street {VIDEO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.