Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,304 members, 7,920,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

Indecent Dressing On Campuses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Indecent Dressing On Campuses (1828 Views)

NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Practical Ways Of Eliminating Indecent Dressing On Nigerian Campuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Dressing On Campuses by ColdHeatt: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
INDECENT DRESSING ON CAMPUSES

Everyone wants to enjoy rights -those of theirs, those of others; both legitimate and illegitimate ones alike. But does Nature Itself permit plenary rights? If I wish to fly like the eagles, would gravity permit? To swim like the shark, won't the ocean swallow me?

Am I permitted to contend against my parents, if our interests do clash, as I would with other persons? Can I get amorous with my ravishingly beautiful sisters? Can I consume the flesh of my fellow human?

Whether one likes it or not, admit it or not, The Creator Himself imposes rigid limits on what we might otherwise view as our rights. So also do physical nature and our social environments.

But for the constraints imposed by one or more of those right-limiting Agent or agent(s), most men would attempt to bed those pretty wives of their neighbors, hack and drain the bank accounts of those moneybags, and usurp other things most people consider exclusively theirs.

The reality that the Western culture now permits absolute nudity does not contribute in any way or confer any edge on their technological and material advancements. The nexus here is absolute zero. The ultimate and proximate feelings that impel most persons to crimes are rooted in their sexual fantasies. People actually murder, rob, lie, cheat, practice sorcery and strangely, commit suicide because of sex.

That which mostly actuates sexual desires is what the eyes (of men) see. Some jaw-droppingly beautiful girls, ladies and women on campuses today do vehemently expose up to 80% of their large, fresh and firm breasts; wear nano-mini skirts that display their round and velvety laps, and thereafter dispose in manners that scream "can't you see I'm a breathing intimacy gadget?".

Why won't rapes, robberies (to get money to entice), cultism (to war with competing guys) and "sexual harassment" from lecturers continue to proliferate in our societies? An average Yoruba king could stand up to thousands of decently dressed protesters; but three starkly naked women are more than enough to send the Oba scurrying out via the palace backgate.

Let the authorities on our campuses continue to resist indecent dressings. But there shouldn't be overkills. Let neither education nor studentship be denied indecent dressers. Let us fashion reasonable instruments of deterrence and punishment that would not create other ills.

The places where lesbianism, gayism, bisexualism, trasgendering, incest and nudity are being deliberately permitted and judicially promoted know the utterly demonic agenda they hold in view. They've seized the powers of parents to discipline their own errant children yet expressly or tacitly permit access to illicit drugs, alcohols, brothels and guns. They permit sex with beasts in their armed forces. These mad rights and indulgencies are haunting and hurting them. It won't fail to consume them.

Once again, our societies and schools should reasonably resist unreasonable rights and preferences. This is a must if we must survive the cataclysmic chaos that "freedom" breeds. And I stand to be politically (in)correct.

AbdulAzeez Salami wrote from Ondo State, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing On Campuses by x123xlolls(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2021
The limits a human being suppose to use are obtained from religion, nowadays people hate religion...

They thinks they have rights, Deceiving themselves.

In the near future, everyone will obtain Right to kill anyone in broad day light.

Illusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing On Campuses by SunshineHQ(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2021
our problem is religion. live and let people live maybe the people can go any lenght without religion restricting them. with all the big fat church and gigantic mosque littered all over the place, imagine the state of the country and her citizen

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing On Campuses by Akporo1234: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2021
This is a great piece, OP

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing On Campuses by omodave(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bravo..

We have much to do.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing On Campuses by neyoohhh: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lovely. Hope it makes front page.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing On Campuses by Danjikanbauchi: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pictures or I don't believe it.

Our high institutions are center of modesty
Re: Indecent Dressing On Campuses by AllahThePig: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Typically stupid writing from a typically stupid source.

ColdHeatt:
INDECENT DRESSING ON CAMPUSES

Everyone wants to enjoy rights -those of theirs, those of others; both legitimate and illegitimate ones alike. But does Nature Itself permit plenary rights? If I wish to fly like the eagles, would gravity permit? To swim like the shark, won't the ocean swallow me?

Am I permitted to contend against my parents, if our interests do clash, as I would with other persons? Can I get amorous with my ravishingly beautiful sisters? Can I consume the flesh of my fellow human?

Whether one likes it or not, admit it or not, The Creator Himself imposes rigid limits on what we might otherwise view as our rights. So also do physical nature and our social environments.

But for the constraints imposed by one or more of those right-limiting Agent or agent(s), most men would attempt to bed those pretty wives of their neighbors, hack and drain the bank accounts of those moneybags, and usurp other things most people consider exclusively theirs.

The reality that the Western culture now permits absolute nudity does not contribute in any way or confer any edge on their technological and material advancements. The nexus here is absolute zero. The ultimate and proximate feelings that impel most persons to crimes are rooted in their sexual fantasies. People actually murder, rob, lie, cheat, practice sorcery and strangely, commit suicide because of sex.

That which mostly actuates sexual desires is what the eyes (of men) see. Some jaw-droppingly beautiful girls, ladies and women on campuses today do vehemently expose up to 80% of their large, fresh and firm breasts; wear nano-mini skirts that display their round and velvety laps, and thereafter dispose in manners that scream "can't you see I'm a breathing intimacy gadget?".

Why won't rapes, robberies (to get money to entice), cultism (to war with competing guys) and "sexual harassment" from lecturers continue to proliferate in our societies? An average Yoruba king could stand up to thousands of decently dressed protesters; but three starkly naked women are more than enough to send the Oba scurrying out via the palace backgate.

Let the authorities on our campuses continue to resist indecent dressings. But there shouldn't be overkills. Let neither education nor studentship be denied indecent dressers. Let us fashion reasonable instruments of deterrence and punishment that would not create other ills.

The places where lesbianism, gayism, bisexualism, trasgendering, incest and nudity are being deliberately permitted and judicially promoted know the utterly demonic agenda they hold in view. They've seized the powers of parents to discipline their own errant children yet expressly or tacitly permit access to illicit drugs, alcohols, brothels and guns. They permit sex with beasts in their armed forces. These mad rights and indulgencies are haunting and hurting them. It won't fail to consume them.

Once again, our societies and schools should reasonably resist unreasonable rights and preferences. This is a must if we must survive the cataclysmic chaos that "freedom" breeds. And I stand to be politically (in)correct.

AbdulAzeez Salami wrote from Ondo State, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing On Campuses by Connected1: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Indecent Dressing corrupts the mind of an onlooker.

You literally can't avoid these girls , they are everywhere looking too sexy.

Sometimes I even get high on the road but I control my urges and mindset, so that I won't approach any of them.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing On Campuses by ColdHeatt: 12:01am On Jan 25, 2022
AllahThePig:
Typically stupid writing from a typically stupid source.

You surely are learned more than the stupidity displayed by your moniker. You essentially have (God forgive me) JehovahThePig as your nickname. A beast like you who once challenged Allah to punish him if Allah truly is God Almighty had to unstoppably puke faecal matters THROUGH THE MOUTH, over several days, before giving up his damned ghost to hell. You can't plead ignorance or joke.

(1) (Reply)

Attention: Imo State University May Take 2009 Post Ume - Details / Oau Cutoff Mark For 2009/10 / Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Begins Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.