Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,715 members, 7,892,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Mompha Issues Cease And Desist Letter To Bobrisky Former P.A, Oye Kyme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Issues Cease And Desist Letter To Bobrisky Former P.A, Oye Kyme (617 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mompha Issues Cease And Desist Letter To Bobrisky Former P.A, Oye Kyme by Newsleisure: 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Instagram celebrity Ismaila Mustapha, popularly known as Mompha, has issued a cease and desist letter to Bobrisky’s former personal assistant, Kyme Oye, instructing her to refrain from using his name for “clout chasing.”

Kyme Oye made claims via her Instagram stories on Friday that the Dubai-based businessman was once in a relationship with the popular crossdresser, Bobrisky, who was her former boss.

Following the claims, Bobrisky had publicly debunked the news on an Instagram live session with Mompha, and popular radio presenter, Daddy Freeze on Saturday.

However, according to a post by Mompha on Monday, he had “continuously been receiving calls and messages from teaming fans, family and loved ones” as regards the allegations, even though they had been publicly debunked.

Mompha, who had earlier threatened legal actions against Oye, took to Instagram on Monday to share a cease and desist letter issued by his lawyers to the general public.

In the letter, Mompha is declared as a “law abiding citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and will not involve himself in any act (same sex relationship) that is prohibited by law.”

In his own words written in the caption he said, “I wish to categorically state that I have never had any affiliation or connection with gay practice; neither have I ever associated myself with anyone practising the act of gay.”

www.newsleisure.com

Re: Mompha Issues Cease And Desist Letter To Bobrisky Former P.A, Oye Kyme by Bewiseedet(m): 1:47am On Sep 28, 2021
Lol... Mr law abiding citizen.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Baby Mama Sophie Reveals How She Trains Their Daughter Imade / In Dino Melaye's Village Home In Aiyetoro Gbede / Tiwa Savage's Ex Husband Becomes Father Again: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.