Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Btc,eth。usdt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Btc,eth。usdt (413 Views)

TIKKY XCHANGE (Btc, eth , pi, Usdt, cashapp, Giftcards, Busd and PayPal) / Buy/Sell Airtm USD, Paypal, USDT, Btc, Eth, And Pi at good rates / Landmann PERFECT MONEY, BNB, BTC ETH Exchange And Feedback Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btc,eth。usdt by cr4kub(m): 2:58am On Sep 28, 2021
BTC, ETH.USDT exchange RMB business discount (1 US dollar = 6.9yuan) daily exchange rate changes. If necessary, please contact me to inquire about the price. The price is subject to the actual situation. The price in the advertisement is for reference only
I've been online for a long time. I used to do gift card business.
If you need RMB, please contact me because our country has closed the virtual currency exchange. I need btc.eth.usdt from you to conquer my Nigerian customers. And many gift cards come from Nigeria
I can provide 1688, Taobao, a lot of services, guidance, I offer Alipay, WeChat, bank card payment.
If you need to pay, your supplier can contact me and I can pay all banks
whats app:+85264846152
Re: Btc,eth。usdt by adabmo: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2021
SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

THIS BOY IS A FRAUDSTER

DON'T FALL FOR HIS CHEAP SCAM

THIS BOY HAS MORE THAN 10 USER ID ON NAIRALAND

HE USES DIFFERENT OPAY ACCOUNT TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

DONT SEND HIM ANY MONEY

Re: Btc,eth。usdt by cr4kub(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2021
BTC and eth.usdt exchange RMB. Naira business discount (1 US dollar = 6.9yuan) (1 US dollar = 740naira) daily exchange rate change. If necessary, please contact me for price. The price is subject to the actual situation. The price in the advertisement is for reference only
I've been surfing the Internet for a long time. I used to do gift card business.
If you need RMB, please contact me because our country has closed virtual currency exchange. I need your btc.eth.usdt to conquer my Nigerian customers. There are also many gift cards from Nigeria
I can provide 1688, Taobao, a lot of services, guidance, I offer Alipay, WeChat, bank card payment.
whats app:+85264846152,
Re: Btc,eth。usdt by cr4kub(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2021
BTC and eth.usdt exchange RMB. Naira business discount (1 US dollar = 6.9yuan) (1 US dollar = 740naira) daily exchange rate change. If necessary, please contact me for price. The price is subject to the actual situation. The price in the advertisement is for reference only
I've been surfing the Internet for a long time. I used to do gift card business.
If you need RMB, please contact me because our country has closed virtual currency exchange. I need your btc.eth.usdt to conquer my Nigerian customers. There are also many gift cards from Nigeria
whats app:(+85264846152)
Re: Btc,eth。usdt by cr4kub(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2021
Daily exchange rate changes of BTC, eth.usdt and RMB exchange business discount (1 US dollar = 6.9 yuan). If necessary, please contact me for price. The price is subject to the actual situation. The price in the advertisement is for reference only
whats app:+85264846152.
Re: Btc,eth。usdt by adabmo: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2021
SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

THIS BOY IS A FRAUDSTER

DON'T FALL FOR HIS CHEAP SCAM

THIS BOY HAS MORE THAN 10 USER ID ON NAIRALAND

HE USES DIFFERENT OPAY ACCOUNT TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

DONT SEND HIM ANY MONEY

(1) (Reply)

Renault Trucks For Sale. Give Away Prices / Workers In O-A Bus Station Circle Accra Ghana Are All Thieves / I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing, Teach Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.