Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,017 members, 7,931,502 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:10 AM

DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun (48659 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Trolls Davido Over Wife’s Culinary Skills: “she Sabi Cook But You / Sunday Are carries Bella Shmurda, Challenged To Gbese By Zlatan / DJ Cuppy: I Must Learn How To Cook Egusi For My Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by SportsHD: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Betensure:
Dhat dog don suffer
which suffer that dog dey lick free puna.
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by WibusJaga: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021

I perceive this babe is desperately in need of a man in her life & she's trying to fill the void.
My fellow men, abeg make una no fall my hand.
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Eagle360(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Look like sacrifice grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Lanretoye(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Wetin she cook?
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Romanoff(f): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
And no Niggar on front page talked down on her for not knowing how to cook cause money stops nonsense.

Morale of my post, if your papa no get money, hustle, make your own money dey stop nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by 5iine: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2021
If she's a poor mans daughter.... The whole family extended and extra extended has already started counting for her how many children her mates had and how old their first child should be

Make money so your children can live their life without thinking marriage is the best big thing after they turn 18

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Vulcanheph(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
If not because of freebasics browsing...

I can never take a byte from my real data in this kind of food.
Damn bro!!!
Those puns were amazing.
You're a genius.
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by izubext007: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2021
What did she cook...........after watching YouTube over and over again.
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by onunwa21(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2021
Big man pikin
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Crunchyg2: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
If not because of freebasics browsing...

I can never take a byte from my real data in this kind of food.
Please how does one get this freebasics?
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by pegix(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

See as she still relax and dey feel happy despite say she never marry....unto her papa get money....no marriage pressure

Poverty nor good sha....if na sandra abi julliet for area na.....the kind pressure she go dey go through because of marriage
aswr...she don dey choke already at 28/29 be dat
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2021
Wahala for who can't cook o.

SunshineHQ:
Let the broke alphas start their wailing

If you like, cry from morning till night on every DJ Cuppy-related thread, she no know say you exist.

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2021
Nice
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Nonexisting1: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2021
You, a woman can not cook and you are proud to say it publicly.

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Cnach: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2021
Bigflamie:
Nice one from the Dj, but @op the pics are damn too many, i think few pics should've been enough.
Abeg no dey complain for everything. Op followed her cooking procedures, say akolades

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by free2ryhme: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSk3U6qf77Q

Dj Cuppy was challenged to cook a meal and she made cooking fun despite not knowing how to cook

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUVAGVzD3ah/?utm_medium=share_sheet

She needs to take a break, she is over doing it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by vinceyinnovation: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2021
Crunchyg2:

Please how does one get this freebasics?

0.freebasics.com or freebasics.com
This link gives you access to selected websites for free including naira land.

Works for Airtel, mtn and 9 mobile
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by chatinent: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2021
I still noticed they found a way not to display the brands of the items they used. Lol. No free adverts.
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by SunshineHQ(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Wahala for who can't cook o.

If you like, cry from morning till night on every DJ Cuppy-related thread, she no know say you exist.
is dat why u are crying?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Waffarianman(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Ds babe no b yiam
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Dingdongbells(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2021
No wonder she never marry. When the breast fall finish she go now how far. Cook you no Sabi, Deejay nko. Na to carry bad luck dey follow person.

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by drimzsmoke(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

See as she still relax and dey feel happy despite say she never marry....unto her papa get money....no marriage pressure...

Poverty nor good sha....if na sandra abi julliet for area na.....the kind pressure she go dey go through because of marriage .....probably Sandra or julliet never even reach 25 years.....
And this dj cuppy don almost reach 29 years o

And how are you supposed to know if she's hurtingforget social media,It's a mental thing,e no dey show for face
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by begge: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2021
Who marry dis kind woman marry kpalaba
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by charlypoker(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2021
That food look like what can ruin your stomach............... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Crunchyg2: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

0.freebasics.com or freebasics.com
This link gives you access to selected websites for free including naira land.

Works for Airtel, mtn and 9 mobile
Thanks, but can one open video with this free basics?
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2021
SunshineHQ:
is dat why u are crying?

No, I'm just trying to imagine your current state.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Alaganature09(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Instead of eating this her food I prefer sucking her breast.... that her breast can turn man on for hours
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by blaque7: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Omo, since wey I see her dey tongue-kiss with dog...I give up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out Stunning In High Waist Pants / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.