Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

BBNAIJA: I’m Not Going Into Friendship With Maria – Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: I’m Not Going Into Friendship With Maria – Queen (557 Views)

Bbnaija Whitemoney Slams Shippers Over Maria, Queen In Dubai / Bbnaija White Money $€x With Maria During Truth Or Dare (video) / My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: I’m Not Going Into Friendship With Maria – Queen by Dahnny: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2021
Evicted big brother Queen, have revealed she sould not be exploring any friendships with Maria.
She made this known during her interview with Ebuka on Monday morning.

https://chiisstarlight.com/bbnaija-im-not-going-into-friendship-with-maria-queen/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnbuzz: “you’re A Liar, You Started Flirting With Me First” — Angel To Emma / Bbnaijas6 Winner Whitemoney Receives Toyota Venza From Fans / Yahooboy Shows His Face To White Man He Scammed With $600 ( Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.