Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Angel Investors/partners Needed!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angel Investors/partners Needed!! (488 Views)

Are There Angel Investors In Nigeria? / Venture Capitalist And Angel Investors Which Is The Best / Angel Investors Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investors/partners Needed!! by Adejuliet(f): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Angel Investor/Partners Needed!

Hi! My name is Adeola and I started this business last year.
What business? I make Fruit Juice, Smoothies, and Tigernut Milk!

Actually, I didn't start from there, I started from fruit salad business and gradually grow to this stage.

So where are we? That little idea of fruit salad has grown to a small start up company registered with Corporate Affairs Commission and trading under the name “JustFruits Smoothies and Juice Bar”.

Achievements so far!
My business has been able to breakthrough the fruit drink industry and product awareness is currently at 70% and growing fast to hit the 100% mark.

This is due to the following milestone achieved already:
⁃ CAC Registration done
⁃ Business Brand Image done
⁃ Major production equipment gotten except for the ones needed for expansion.
⁃ NAFDAC Registration ongoing.
All these have been able to strategically position the brand where it belongs and placed it before its target audience.

What do we need?
I basically need an Angelic Investor who will help me in making the growth of my brand faster. This can come in form of partnership or as an investment.

What is needed?
-Physical Store for Production
-Display Fridge (Chiller)
-Extra Industrial Juicer
-Extra Industrial Blender
-Freezer
-Generator.

What do you stand to benefit?
As an angel investor, you are at liberty to state your investment terms and conditions which will be reviewed accordingly by both parties and a common ground can be found.
What I am promising is a very fruitful investment because this is a business born out of God's Divine purpose.

For further Enquiries, Questions, Suggestions and Follow Up, please reach me on my Whatsapp line: 07060926300

You can also visit my online e-commerce store on for previews and glimpse into my business.

https://www.nairaland.com/6362594/premium-smoothies-tigernut-milk-available#105819881

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gather Here If You Came Here After Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Went Down / If Someone Give 1m Now ,what Business Would You Live Doing ? / How This Nigerian Billionaire Spends His Day Will Shock You! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.