Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,333 members, 7,923,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:31 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) (35445 Views)

PDP Leaders Visit Senator Orji Uzor Kalu  (Pictures) / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by adeolamighty: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by AcademicWriter: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub12xt_Vtg0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUXEd6zLenz/?utm_medium=copy_link

wait did FFK leaked info on Kanu where about ? why is he suddenly these abominable people darling
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by sheun92(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
As usual
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by ayo2008: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
This guy just dey eat all around...haba
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na Food go kill this Man

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by treatise: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Everyone is your "friend and brother"
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Michaelpsych: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who dey take ffk serious again,lol...but beware wen he calls u friend and brother
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by bareal(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dem suppose poison the idioot, make e go die for toilet
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Omobalo67: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Probably FFK was brought in by OUK. OUK may appoint him is campaign chairman.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Chyma231(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ndi oshi.....if u no understand, sorry na your name
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by ddeola: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Waka waka, waka dugbe. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Orji Kalu should be careful o, na so dis man visit Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho o. A word is enough for the wise. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Naijanascam: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
FFK and food are like 5 & 6......

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by freshalien: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
olaric:
FFK is not different from Esau who sold his birthright for a bowl of porridge.

He has joined a party that can only be described as a gang of thieves; as they always say "there is no honour among thieves." FFK has no shame.

Please tell me what the difference is between APC and PDP
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by oluwaahmed: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
FFK- For Food Kayode. Dem no wan snap am with pot again?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Prince001:

Just imagine civil servants behaving like celebrities. No love of the people that voted for them at heart. Heartless and shameless people including anyone that still want one Nigeria even with the current state of Nigeria.
Na Wa ooo.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Tochj(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I wonder what position they want to place Fani Kayode in APC

If it is relating to publicity or media... Then PDP are in serious trouble

On the contrary
Nobody will take him and APC serious if they place FFK in the media.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tochj:

On the contrary
Nobody will take him and APC serious if they place FFK in the media.

By the time he starts rolling out propaganda claiming it to be PDP's secret he knows about, then you'll understand someone like Fani Kayode has a way of capturing his audience back everytime
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by wizseller: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Before now, all those against him were fighting God

Now every politician in APC is his friend and brother

Na wao, which kind man be this

wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub12xt_Vtg0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUXEd6zLenz/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by mybiz234: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:

grin grin cheesy
The only Yoruba man that will not compromise for food is.... THE UNBORN

I am Yoruba and taught to be content with the fruit of my labour. Stop generalising.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by TUANKU(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
mybiz234:

I am Yoruba and taught to be content with the fruit of my labour. Stop generalising.
You will discard what ever you were taught once food is involved...it is an inbuilt thing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
profmicky:
And how do this pairing feels to you while typing it?

I was cringing while typing it grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by walefresh3(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dis Igbo inlaw just dey disgrace himself up and down...eastern woman don use food train am..
I pity dis man family... Because his half Yoruba ..half igbo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by walefresh3(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:

You will discard what ever you were taught once food is involved...it is an inbuilt thing.
see ffk colleague... Food man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by mybiz234: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:

You accused The Future is Female of generalising. It is amazing that you too are generalising now. That makes you a disgusting hypocrite.

I am content with the little I have. I don't steal to eat.

Because people in your family can sell their destinies for food doesn't mean everyone else can do it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
It's good to always belong to the progressive group.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
It seems the word is slowly getting out that if you give this man a plate of food he would dance to your tune grin haha
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Guyman02: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
post=106246179:
FFK = FFO.

The hungry god of wailers and frustrated losers in life.

Shameless beings everywhere....

See as him dey smile like person wey neva chop before
He is now your friend and brother, both of you are now praise singing your darling daddy together in APC now

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Ashirioluwa: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Group of thieves
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
You are truly delectable queen.
delectablegyal:
His wife looks like delectablegyal.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by jacoik(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:
To poison this man agaghị abụ ihe ike.

A semblance of the same treatment Isabel gave to Don Pedro...untill his demise languidly...(even if the narrators had to resort to the comeback of Salvador to avenge).

The level of Fani’s gluttony deserves a spot in the Guinness Book of Records.

They have learnt to sponsor the lobbyist using a plate of kpomo-garnished peppery soup, other of his favourite African cuisine with some herb-decorated gin...and of course, ewedu and amala mixed with gbegiri..and fiber...beef, steak...and other small small animals...with a pinch of what-do-we-care!

The ironical craze is that the gluttonous lobbyist understands his life could be in finger tips but in another news, a glutton and more en heart fit lock if e no chop am.
wow!!! You remember that movie? Please what's the name again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.