Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,076 members, 7,916,135 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lessons To Learn From R Kelly Predicament ( To All Men) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons To Learn From R Kelly Predicament ( To All Men) (812 Views)

Dating A Baddest Shape & Big Ass Unwise Girl. My Predicament / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons To Learn From R Kelly Predicament ( To All Men) by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Broken! �

3 great lessons to be learned.

1. Fear the female gender and control your lust towards them.

2. Behave yourself if you are a black man in America.

3. Just as you will be loved by millions if you are a genius in what you do, you will be hated by others celebrities you have outshined in the game, and they can go all length in pulling you down.

3 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From R Kelly Predicament ( To All Men) by Jeon(f): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Broken! �

3. Just as you will be loved by millions if you are a genius in what you do, you will be hated by others celebrities you have outshined in the game, and they can go all length in pulling you down.

If you Walker well nothing negative go affect u in life.

Re: Lessons To Learn From R Kelly Predicament ( To All Men) by bepositive11: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Broken! �

It has nothing to do with his skin color and it has nothing to do with him not being able to control his lust

He was sexually abused as a child and he did it to other kids to continue the cycle

I'm not justifying his behaviour but I'm saying that if he wasn't abused as a kid, he wouldn't have done what he did

That doesn't make him innocent. I hope they will take measures to protect kids to prevent this from happening again. I also hope that they would educate adults and break the cycle of abuse. These are the lessons to be learned and the actions to take
Re: Lessons To Learn From R Kelly Predicament ( To All Men) by Cerebellum: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
The guy fvcked up
Re: Lessons To Learn From R Kelly Predicament ( To All Men) by Juspe: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Control your libido. Period !

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Refund This Money! / Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage / Man Shares Sex Video With His White Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.