Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,777 members, 7,938,349 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna (2988 Views)

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Bandits Are Harvesting Our Crops, Katsina Monarch Cries Out / See How Fulani Was Harvesting Huma Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by madmohamed(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
I play this people that supporting this government may what happened to this people happen to your family.

We are keeping this evidence against buhari

Mod please don't succumb to any threat to remove this topic
From page please so the world will see what buhari and his brothers are doing to other people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Staysave: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ma gee
It's is well...
Onye iberibe amaghi na aha di na Nizooria..

I dedicate this post to mannaqbbgrill, his darling daddy and APC supporters.. you guys will surely taste the evil in this country done by your brothers in the North...

Rip to the dead....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by jollenbaba(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wetin person no Go see for this country sha
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Saao(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Human lives, God. Wickedness everywhere in Nigeria
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Hangmnk: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hmm
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Staysave: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ma gee
It's is well...

Oyigboupdate
Udele
Hankmnk
Onionsbandit
Minaqbbgrills
Deltafire
Killmnk
ngeneukwenu
Ojiofor
Mekaboy
Juliusmelama

I thought you guys said the North is the most peaceful place in Nigeria...

6 Likes

Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by madmohamed(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
It's is well...

Oyigboupdate
Udele
Hankmnk
Onionsbandit
Minaqbbgrills
Deltafire
Killmnk
ngeneukwenu
Ojiofor
Mekaboy
Juliusmelama

they will become deff and dump

8 Likes

Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by ItsTutsi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
There is nothing in this picture that indicates SK.. shebi I can go on Google and save random pictures
Staysave:
Ma gee
It's is well...

Oyigboupdate
Udele
Hankmnk
Onionsbandit
Minaqbbgrills
Deltafire
Killmnk
ngeneukwenu
Ojiofor
Mekaboy
Juliusmelama

Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by DOTian: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
The South West is solely responsible for this. They made a mujahideen the president of this country because they wanted to loot Niger Delta oil. They are now pretending like they don't know what they did. The South West is solely responsible for buharis presidency and the bloody carnage that has come with it. You can dine with the devil at night and eat with humans in the morning.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Ever8090: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
God have mercy..whaaaattt.
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by 4reala(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please in which exact area did this thing happen. This is barbaric and devilish. May all the perpetrators perish in their wickedness in Jesus Name
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by jedisco(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hmmm... What's happening there is simply genocide... Yet the government turns a blind eye..

The picture below was taken during one of the recent skirmishes that happened in southern Kaduna.... As of when in was taken, all the mortuaries in Kaduna town were filled with dead bodies from the riot. This picture was actually the entrance area of a filled up mortuary. Bodies had to be placed there as the main mortuary space was already filled up and more were being brought in military trucks... The government's version was initially that 3 people died and later, they said 20.

The fact is that the people of southern kaduna have over the years been subjugated. Now, what's facing them is annihilation... No form of begging or dialogue would stop the killers...infact it'd only embolden them. Until, there's a significant pushback against the killers, this may only continue

2 Likes

Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Gadafii: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
i amtired of this country, God make a way for me to jappa, all this psychological, economic and mental hardship nigerian is making me go thru is too much, i dont deserve that becaus i am not a nice human who deserve all the good things of life, not gory news of dead people every day that my system is gradually accepting to be normal, its not normal at all

please if this country will not divide for good, take me out of it cry

1 Like

Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by BigSarah(f): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
All because of land!?
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by epondudu: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fake news kills...fake news is a crime against humanity.
Source op?.
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
madmohamed:
I play this people that supporting this government may what happened to this people happen to your family.

We are keeping this evidence against buhari

Mod please don't succumb to any threat to remove this topic
From page please so the world will see what buhari and his brothers are doing to other people
Where's your source?
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Fejoku: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot, Udele1, Juliusmalema and the rest anti IPOB crew, what do you have to say about this massacre?
This is the 21st century where proper records are well kept. This genocide shall be accounted for.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by constance500: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
This one pass be careful
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by FatherChrismas: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Op where did this happen
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Nigeriadondie: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
wink
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by bdon123(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
That ignorant buffon that said its fake new..may thunder fire u there.People are dying n u saying rubbish
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Psalmspsalms: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
I DONT UNDERSTAND; WHATS REALLY GOING ON THERE
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by TheWolfen(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
The land is soaked with innocent people's blood . . .
The repercussions for that would be great! God help us
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by nonhuman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
The world leaders have requested African leader to reduce the growing population in Africa and buhari and many other African leaders are doing the job as expected, in return they will lend them any amount if money they need
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
There is no hijab wearing female or kaftan wearing male corpses.This is an ethnic cleansing.
But why is the media silence in all this genocide?

Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by potent5(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chai
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by potent5(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Fake news kills...fake news is a crime against humanity.
Source op?.
Source kee you dia.
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by BiafraAburi: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Where is that useful idiot called Udele?
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by yuping(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sad.
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by SarkinYarki: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Anyone still supporting Buhari it will never be well with u
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by Maxymilliano(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
The gory photos are reminiscent of the genocidal crisis in Rwanda between the Hutu and Tutsi. Imagine deploying Hiab trucks to move dead bodies like slaughtered fowl's.

Nigeria is indeed heading towards Golgotha
Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by omowolewa: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
El-rufai
Where is Obasanjo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking / Just Take A Look At Tinubu. Which Sane Nigerian Would Vote For This Man? / Katsina: Moment Voters Burn Their Brooms, As Tinubu Drives Through The Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.