Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,998 members, 7,970,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:12 PM

Halebird Poultry Is Genuine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Halebird Poultry Is Genuine (518 Views)

Genuine 320k/acre 2000 Hectares Available For Sale / Buy Your Poultry and pig Feed Here.. Am In Portharcourt / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halebird Poultry Is Genuine by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is a disclaimer of an unverified claims that hale bird poultry is a scam.

As a matter of fact, the fool (atomicdele) who came on this platform to tag us a scam is a very primitive bastard, as he was being scammed by another farm, famious farm, which is in line with his explanation.

And he came here saying HaleBird Poultry is a scam. Like what the Bleep has the said famious farm gotta do with us? If not pure stupidity, how can you defame a brand for another brand’s deeds.

With the person’s nairaland profile, I was able to trace him/her to Instagram to question his foolery and careless claims. And he refused to reply. Which means he’s just a mere fool who doesn’t understand the enormity of the legal penalties that goes with defamation ��

HaleBird poultry is NOT A SCAM. We’re highly genuine and trustworthy. Appended below, is a screenshot of my unreplied conversation with the fool.

Re: Halebird Poultry Is Genuine by Gkenn: 12:34pm On May 25, 2022
But you are scammers where is my 200k
God will visit you guys soon

(1) (Reply)

Help Me! I Want To Start Cattle & Ram Farming Where Can I Get Best Breeds Please / Foreign And Local Turkeys Purchase / What Is The Carcass Weight Of A Large Nigerian Cow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.