Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,753 members, 7,889,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) (941 Views)

Hoplite Foundation Holds Hangout For Persons Living With Sickle Cell In Abuja / Garden Egg – A Dietary Tool To Fight Liver Disease; See Other Benefits / LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some weeks back, I heard of how someone died of Sickle Cell Disease. And guess what? he was just in his late thirties.

4 days later, I heard of another young man living on the next street close to mine who died that morning from Sickle Cell Disease also. He was in his early twenties.

3 children between the ages of 7,10 and 13 collapsed while in school as a result of Sickle Cell Crises. They were rushed to our sister hospital and died on the way. So sad.

6 out of 10 Individuals living with Sickle Cell Disease die daily in Nigeria and more all over the world yet these numbers keep increasing daily. Sickle Cell Disease is a KILLER!!!

Having handled cases of patients living with sickle cell disease and the success stories I have gotten from them, I decided to write a book that will educate you all on the steps you need to take in curing that Sickle Cell Disease you battle with daily.

Our patients have been cured and some have even gotten their Genotype Converted from SS, SC to AA. Laboratory tests have confirmed it. We have their before and after. While the rest have gone on to live healthier lives.

You too can be free from Sickle Cell today. Save yourself or help someone you know save him or herself today by gifting them a copy of my eBook.

I wrote this eBook for everyone. I believe it's going to be a blessing to someone and restore hope to so many lives out there.

Don't sleep on this. Knowledge is Power. In life, there is always a solution to every problem. That is a saying by one of our cured patients. She used to be SS. But now, she is AA.

To place your order for a copy of my eBook, send a DM NOW!!!

Call/WhatsApp

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Say No To Sickle Cell Disease Now!!!.

DM Now!!!

Save A Soul.

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Say No To Sickle Cell Disease
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2021
Sickle Cell Disease is a Killer
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by heykims(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Fat lie, let the public not be misinformed. The only cure for sickle ell disease is bone marrow transplantation.
I've seen people waste millions of naira on some rubbish drugs. Don't be deceived please.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
heykims:
Fat lie, let the public not be misinformed. The only cure for sickle ell disease is bone marrow transplantation.
I've seen people waste millions of naira on some rubbish drugs. Don't be deceived please.

Before you rush to call something a lie, get ur facts right.

What do you have to say about the 6 to 7 Sickle Cell Patients that we treated and got cured with their genotype changing from SS to AA?

Or the remaining who have gone on to live healthier lives free from any thing called Sickle Cell?

I'm not here to convince you or any body.

I'm just here to let everyone know the evolution that has taken place.

Don't be misinformed dear. The world has fully evolved.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by heykims(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
MrPresent:

Before you rush to call something a lie, get ur facts right.

What do you have to say about the 6 to 7 Sickle Cell Patients that we treated and got cured with their genotype changing from SS to AA?

Or the remaining who have gone on to live healthier lives free from any thing called Sickle Cell?

I'm not here to convince you or any body.

I'm just here to let everyone know the evolution that has taken place.

Don't be misinformed dear. The world has fully evolved.
Na the usual format na, the fake testimonies. The true evolution which has taken place is the bone marrow transplantation.
Moreso, I'm interested in your discipline, what's your qualification? I know it would be the usual agriculturalists turned online doctors, I pity the ignorant public.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2021
Say No To Sickle Cell Disease

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
I just want to use this medium to say a big thank you to everyone who have ordered my eBook.

My Book will open your eyes and bring healing to you.

We shall all hear your success stories in the nearest future and your success shall inspire others to give it a try.

Stay blessed
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sickle Cell Disease is a Killer

Send a message now

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks for making purchase.

My book shall bring healing unto you.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
I have sent all the Ebooks out for today.

Thanks for your patronage.

My book shall be healing to you all.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by Matheusmartin: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
MrPresent:
I just want to use this medium to say a big thank you to everyone who have ordered my eBook.

My Book will open your eyes and bring healing to you.

We shall all hear your success stories in the nearest future and your success shall inspire others to give it a try.

Stay blessed

Nobody ordered your book.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Keep you orders coming in.

I have delivered all orders that came in yesterday.

So sorry. My phone died yesterday for those that sent messages.

Thank you
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Keep your calls and messages coming in
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Keep Your Calls And Messages Coming In
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Keep your calls and messages coming in.

Your Truth lies in Knowledge

DM now
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
To all who have ordered, I pray that my EBook shall bring healing to you and your family in Jesus name Amen.

The God that did it for my patients, will do it for you aswell in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Send your messages now.

You are next to testify.

Knowledge is Power
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 1:14am On Oct 10, 2021
Still Selling Fast

Hurry Now

Send A DM
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2021
Happy Sunday my people.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
I'm so so happy.

I just head the greatest News from one of my patients.

I have heard several News like this but this one is so dear to me. Probably becos it's coming from someone dear to me.

Full Story Coming Soon.

Like they say....

What God Can Not Do Does Not Exist.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
I have heard several News like this but this one brought joy to me this night.

Probably becos it's coming from someone dear to me.

I'm just so happy.

I give God all the glory.

After all the Insults, verbal abuse on Nairaland, Curses, Shaming From people on Nairaland, Success stories like this are still coming my way at a time like this when the people you are even trying to help are the quickest to call you out.

God has truly crowned my efforts on Nairaland with good success.

I feel like crying right now.

God will always back up his own.

Thank You LORD.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2021
What God Can Not Do Does Not Exist
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
When God's Hand is upon you, the impossible in your life begins. Believe
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This NOW!!! (pics) by MrPresent(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Keep your calls and messages coming in fast

(1) (Reply)

Nature's Vitality Premium Supplements / How To Get The Best Results From A Nuru Massage / World Aids Day 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.