Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food (23103 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by stinechykee: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fuckthamods:
grin na them.. Lazy things.
When they see a successful igbo man they start accusing him of crime because they themselves don't believe in working hard to be wealthy. See this one don kill him mama now over food, always hiding under their vast number of brown roofs and typing against the great tribe instead of working hard grin
Please take it easy with them before they they look for any available accusing they will level against Igbos.Sophisticated people my foot
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wetin remain wey person never read.

Smh. undecided
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ndi brown roof grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by ModeEbo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
She no want make him put oil for mouth
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by 2tpick: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
It is clear that this thread was put up just to ridicule the yoruba people. Nawao
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Babastrong(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Before was a fool at 40..............when the life span was 100above. but now, a fool at 20 is a fool forever.
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by TheWolfen(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oh my God! Stupid son. Your suffering here and afterlife has just began
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Hezzyluv: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
saphiere:
Stop supporting nonsense

Read your post couple of times, and you don't seems having problem with reading and assimilating. Or do you?
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Lamasta(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na this one bible call Son of perdition
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Skillsnigeria: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's bad
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by femlad97(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na why i dey try run from oyo and ogun people
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by kemika8989(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Sahara Reporters, New York

Source: Sahara Reporters
d way people dey get mind dey kill people self.. seriously I'm scared of this world
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by yusuf0876(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jalaw:
Yoruba people and food.
Just like Femi Fani Kayode
Little wonder they don't miss Owambe
he's a resident and not indigene; Solomon ochadi is ibo name
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by LegalWolf: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Sahara Reporters, New York

Source: Sahara Reporters

cc: Gerrard59
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Emeka71(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ykc2:
Why pushing the old woman because of hunger when una dey cast vote for bandit buhari una know no?
She is not old.
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by temitope27(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fuckthamods:
grin na them.. Lazy things.
When they see a successful igbo man they start accusing him of crime because they themselves don't believe in working hard to be wealthy. See this one don kill him mama now over food, always hiding under their vast number of brown roofs and typing against the great tribe instead of working hard grin
read nw, he is not a Yoruba man
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
AFONJA BROWN ROOFIANS
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Endorsa: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hectoor:
wahala no dey finish.. too bad..
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Get more customer for your logo services. Sign up quickly.
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by survivor10(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Na brown roofs be the picture of the murderer? undecided

Try and rest please

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by survivor10(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Gotze1 post=106259429]Mumu, I know you are blind to see the name is from osu republic. [/quote

Afonja and head slammers
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Bfss: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by franxalive(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Na brown roofs be the picture of the murderer? undecided

Is well with you o...i hope you know shocked

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Kemistri4(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sleekfingers:

We like am like that......go and read about oyo empire and the history of Ibadan.....you go know say most of those house ,were built before your entire generation.......

The only city or states that can stand shoulder to shoulder with oyo, when it comes to early civilization is the old benin kingdom, abeokuta , kano, ile ife and ilorin

U mean your ancestors were the one who invented metal roofing?

How du*b are you?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Kemistri4(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
ppogba:

The response you gave is not sufficient.

You failed to educate him and let him realise the fact that as at when the people of Ibadan started living in those brown roof buildings, HIS ANCESTORS WERE STILL LIVING ON TREES and covered with leaves.

Lol fooling yourselves...

Your ancestors were the ones who invented metal roofing cheesy

Anything to make yourselves feel better...
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Kemistri4(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Gotze1:
Mumu, I know you are blind to see the name is from osu republic.

Okoko, what does Ochedi mean in Igbo?

Brown roofer
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Kemistri4(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
yusuf0876:
he's a resident and not indigene; Solomon ochadi is ibo name

What does Ochadi mean in Ibo?
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Sleekfingers: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kemistri4:

U mean your ancestors were the one who invented metal roofing?

How du*b are you?

Go and ask your parents, they might enlighten you, that's if they are not dumb as well.....cuz you are extremely dumb
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
And this is one of them that voted sai Barbar, now he has killed an innocent woman because of hunger, Tufiakwa afonja
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Kemistri4(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Go and ask your parents, they might enlighten you, that's if they are not dumb as well.....cuz you are extremely dumb

Lol grin

Whatever rocks your boat. I no get strength to argue
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hezzyluv:
A hungry man is an angry man not to the point of pushing my mum.

Maybe his mum had already died before he came back from the farm just looking for something to stamp her demise. unfortunately, the guy used his annoyance and stamped it.

looking at it, he got annoyed with what she might have said and then pushed her without knowing she was going to die. still too bad to push her "no matter wetin happen". On the other hand, for him to had buried her after what happened, shows that evil is totally bound in Solomon's heart.

Now plus one in kirikiri prison.

Me no fit lay my hand on woman no matter how I vexed reach. Not to talk of my mama

Hot temper no good.

#SaynootoCholeric

I’m telling you. God forbid bad thing. No local joint to just buy small food?
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Habib101: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
What kind of devil possesses this man of doom
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by elmodee7(m): 12:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested / Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.