Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,255 members, 7,970,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nice Guy Is For Nice Girl, Bad Guy Is For Bad Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guy Is For Nice Girl, Bad Guy Is For Bad Girl (695 Views)

Where Can One Meet A Nice Girl Before Christmas / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Guy Is For Nice Girl, Bad Guy Is For Bad Girl by techgeniusworld(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is it for all men. Start every relationship with a woman being a nice guy. If you feel you are being " used" " disrespected " Shift gear to Bad Guy. I'm not saying you should beat her up, slap her or abuse her, I'm just saying become a Player. Don't Go out of your way to be nice. Tell her you want to take her out on a date and take her to MAMA PUT with the intent to buy her a meal of N500. Rice N100, Bean N100, 2 Ponmo at N50 each. And N200 dodo. As she is treating you like Bad Girl doing all manner of " Stunts " to show you she is a BAHD girl you too should start Stunting. When the relationship Crumbles I promise you you will feel like a King.

1 Like

Re: Nice Guy Is For Nice Girl, Bad Guy Is For Bad Girl by LordIsaac(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Everyone pretends in the beginning. Just be strong and don't be a simp ab initio.

1 Like

Re: Nice Guy Is For Nice Girl, Bad Guy Is For Bad Girl by Demigod22: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
LoL, relationship is always sweet at the beginning. There's this girl I really want to be straight with. She seems different, but you can't trust girls, at first, they always seem to be different. But sincerely, I want to genuinely love her. It's been awhile I love because of this heartbreak thing, I have always been single and cruising with girls anyhow. And now I want to know how it feels to love someone. I have buy spare heart because I know Nigerian girls handwork.

2 Likes

Re: Nice Guy Is For Nice Girl, Bad Guy Is For Bad Girl by techgeniusworld(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Demigod22:
LoL, relationship is always sweet at the beginning. There's this girl I really want to be straight with. She seems different, but you can't trust girls, at first, they always seem to be different. But sincerely, I want to genuinely love her. It's been awhile I love because of this heartbreak thing, I have always been single and cruising with girls anyhow. And now I want to know how it feels to love someone. I have buy spare heart because I know Nigerian girls handwork.

Thank You for your comment. My advice is Love God and Love Yourself. " The Heart of Man ( woman ) is desperately Wicked who can know it ? " . You don't need to buy her much to love her you just need to wish her the best. Never allow Gifts and presents plus money to be the Proof you love a Woman. The only time you give a woman gifts and presents are those she HAS WORKED FOR IN THE RELATIONSHIP. She must be Humble, Trustworthy and have your Back 90 percent of the time before you even buy her a satchet of pure water. Love is for advanced minds and only 20 percent of humans both male and female have the capacity to love meaning 80 percent are clueless and will end up HURTING EACH OTHER.
Re: Nice Guy Is For Nice Girl, Bad Guy Is For Bad Girl by Demigod22: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
techgeniusworld:

Thank You for your comment. My advice is Love God and Love Yourself. " The Heart of Man ( woman ) is desperately Wicked who can know it ? " . You don't need to buy her much to love her you just need to wish her the best. Never allow Gifts and presents plus money to be the Proof you love a Woman. The only time you give a woman gifts and presents are those she HAS WORKED FOR IN THE RELATIONSHIP. She must be Humble, Trustworthy and have your Back 90 percent of the time before you even buy her a satchet of pure water. Love is for advanced minds and only 20 percent of humans both male and female have the capacity to love meaning 80 percent are clueless and will end up HURTING EACH OTHER.

Thanks for this comment. I took it and digested it. You spoke from a logical point of view, and that's how life should be seen. You got good brains too.
Re: Nice Guy Is For Nice Girl, Bad Guy Is For Bad Girl by Fakbrown: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Demigod22:

My advice don't date only one girl for your own sanity, this hoes ain't loyal, I go only get one wife
Re: Nice Guy Is For Nice Girl, Bad Guy Is For Bad Girl by techgeniusworld(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2021
Demigod22:

Thanks for this comment. I took it and digested it. You spoke from a logical point of view, and that's how life should be seen. You got good brains too.

Thanks For the Nice Words Demigod. Your a kind person una cruel and wicked World. I wish you great luck with the Chick you are eyeing. Always remember you come before any woman so take care of yourself and protect yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Angry father brʋtalized daughter for ‘practicing lɛsbiaŋism’ [video] / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / When You Break Up With An African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.