Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Fear Women Oh.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Women Oh.... (3803 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / I Have Good Taste In Women Oh -princess Shyngle / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Women Oh.... by fineberry(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Good pm fellow Nlanders. One Just gat to fear women/ girls of nowadays. Couldn't believe my eyes when my babe handed her phone to me, so I can see the video someone sent to her via WhatsApp. The spirit just told me to scraw up o, that's how I saw the nude pictures she has been sending to the guy.

If I was told my babe go do stuff of that nature I will outrightly deny it....i just told her its over straight up, no mixing of word.... She has being calling begging, crying for me to "please forgive her", please nlanders does a girl like that deserve a second Chance?

Say your mind.

7 Likes

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by chatinent: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
A second chance? How old is this witchcraft na?

17 Likes

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by chukwuibuipob: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
sad undecided
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by ahnie: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
What's this sudden obsession abi vandetta against Nigerian ladies.

You always tag them bad,greedy,farm tools,hoelosho, useless and the rest,yet you guys still refused leaving them alone.

Abeg you guys should REST joor.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by ahnie: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:
I knew I would find you here grin

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by chatinent: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
ahnie:

You always tag them bad,greedy,farm tools,hoelosho, useless and the rest,yet you guys still refused leaving them alone.

How can we leave the only creature who took our ribs without our permission?

10 Likes

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by chatinent: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
ahnie:

I knew I would find you here grin

Lol, ma, I was just leaving when you entered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by fineberry(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:
Thought they say age is just a number.... Anywas She's 21.
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by ahnie: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:

How can we leave the old creature who took our ribs without our permission?
Put it on serpentine Lucifer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by ahnie: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:

Lol, ma, I was just leaving when you entered.
Ba za ka kwanta ba?
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by Polynek(m): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Are u dating only Her? Say the Truth

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by fineberry(m): 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Polynek:
Are u dating only Her? Say the Truth
I swear to God my brother... Double dating is not my thing I swear down. This Lucifer fall my hand, this banny take my joy ajeh.
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by chatinent: 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
fineberry:
Thought they say age is just a number.... Anywas She's 21.

Oh men! I mean how old is this withcraft she did to you!

You are so bad...you called her withcraft!

1 Like

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by chatinent: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2021
ahnie:

Ba za ka kwanta ba?

Zan yi. Activities just shock.
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by Polynek(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2021
fineberry:
I swear to God my brother... Double dating is not my thing I swear down. This Lucifer fall m0y hand, this banny take my joy ajeh.
Well you know Opinion iis is like a nose everybody has one, 4 me, I ll tell you to Give her 2nd Chance and observe her very well, dax my take tho. But u hv d final say. Hv a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by ahnie: 12:11am On Sep 29, 2021
chatinent:

Zan yi. Activities just shock.
Tor na ji....sai da sa'fe.
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by chatinent: 12:26am On Sep 29, 2021
ahnie:

Tor na ji....sai da sa'fe.

Nagode. Ina kwana..
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by efficiencie(m): 1:02am On Sep 29, 2021
fineberry:
Good pm fellow Nlanders. One Just gat to fear women/ girls of nowadays. Couldn't believe my eyes when my babe handed her phone to me, so I can see the video someone sent to her via WhatsApp. The spirit just told me to scraw up o, that's how I saw the nude pictures she has been sending to the guy.

If I was told my babe go do stuff of that nature I will outrightly deny it....i just told her its over straight up, no mixing of word.... She has being calling begging, crying for me to "please forgive her", please nlanders does a girl like that deserve a second Chance?

Say your mind.

Second chance? No she deserve ¼ chance...abi broom the trash into the dustbin and move. She has screened herself out of your life by herself. To sey you nor catch am and you marry am, chai, na so you take kill yaself be dat oh!

1 Like

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by Theama(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Nothing dey surprise me these days again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by rex444(m): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2021
ahnie:

that's one of the ills of social media.... If U check all of them, them get one person wey dey operate their mumu buttons ooooo.....but truth be told, our youths dey do things
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by fineberry(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2021
efficiencie:

Second chance? No she deserve ¼ chance...abi broom the trash into the dustbin and move. She has screened herself out of your life by herself. To sey you nor catch am and you marry am, chai, na so you take kill yaself be dat oh!
E sure you my mangee.
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by iamtardey: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2021
You guys can do better.... you girls wickedness is too much abeg. Don't act like we guys are lying, cos we not.
ahnie:

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by iamtardey: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2021
I can relate
fineberry:
I swear to God my brother... Double dating is not my thing I swear down. This Lucifer fall my hand, this banny take my joy ajeh.
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by Demigod22: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Second chance to do what exactly? Buhari that you gave second chance, how far with him? Bro, sincerely speaking, most people use the excuse of no one is perfect to commit disgraceful and avoidable mistakes. What exactly did she need from the order guy? Boys and girls these days are just useless in terms of relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by siofra(f): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2021
Please go for foreign ladies na and leave Nigerian girls alone please.
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by drmikeadams(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2021
fineberry:

Say your mind.

all of them are like that....mosdii tell am

1 Like

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by drmikeadams(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=ahnie post=106266590]What's this sudden obsession abi vandetta against Nigerian ladies.

Abeg you guys should REST joor.[/quote

But. truly they are bad, greedy, farmtools, holosho,useless and the rest ..

1 Like

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by SOZINN: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2021
If you really love her you would have forgiven her. No need to seek the opinions of Nairalanders. This is the time for you to prove you love her.

#punintented
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by Telegram234(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2021
A tiger can never totally clear off its spots
If u no know, now u know.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2021
chatinent:

You're everywhere undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Women Oh.... by Iamtoyosii: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:
Please go for foreign ladies na and leave Nigerian girls alone please.

Are you a foreign girl
Re: Fear Women Oh.... by chatinent: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2021
HenryDion:

You're everywhere undecided

You are right bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are People No Longer Afraid Of Hiv/stds? / Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! / I Just Can't Resist Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.