Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,551 members, 7,948,128 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (74416 Views)

Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by stanluiz(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

And who exactly are doing the fingering of IPOB in killings and destruction? People in the SE or enemies of IPOB who are not even in the SE, such as this Udele character?

If IPOB was actually killing people and destroying properties as they alleged, dont you think the affected masses would be the ones shouting on social media about it by now? Why would it be only enemies of IPOB?

A violent crime will happen in the South east, within minutes someone will rush here and say it is IPOB, with no proof

Any cult killing, armed robbery, political assassination or arson attack is IPOB, yet they are things that happened when there was no IPOB

All of this is just a calculated attempt to smear the name of IPOB and only fools will fall for it
When Ipob Ugm was burning police station and releasing hardened Criminals from prison what did you expect ?

Any killing that happen in the South East , Ipob will be the first suspect until proven otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Chigold101(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

Even after seeing dragon with AK47 in the video. If not that Ikonso snapped picture with Nnamdi kanu, you woule have denied him.
Bros Ikonso was celebrated when he was shot by DSS.

IPOB members took to Twitter and every social media you know and then ones you don't know to celebrate him. They made him trend on Twitter for days not as a villain but as a hero.
IPOB/ESN gave Ikonso respect that shows he is their own.

I didn't want to respond to your comments again but I have to respond to this because I want to say a prayer for you.

Prayer
May you never have anything disagreements with any security agent in Nigeria especially the police, or any of their agencies in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by udele1: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2021
SenatePresdo:
DSS can do anything to make Igbos detest IPOB.

First was robbing a Bank and stupidly Hoisted a Biafran flag.

It didn't work out.

They would now start Killing prominent Igbos and Tag it IPOB as to make Igbos Detest IPOB.

No matter how much they try, IPOB would be a thousand time more better Than Killer Herdsmen.

They would be here to defend us, it pains them that Kanu averted their Generational Plan. I understand their pain.

Listen to your leader praying for DSS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5iaJaaZwlI
Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by FakeUnity: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2021
The yorubaNations newspaper and their 5th columnist attacks against the interest of Ndigbo.

We are keeping tabs.

booharii killed this man.

2 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by PaNnamdi: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

You will claim it is DSS as usual.
udele I don't know who u are but let me tell you this

YOUR HATE AGAINST IGBOS WOULD CONSUME YOU AND LIVE AFTER YOU

IF YOU ARE AN IGBO PAYED TO BLACKMAIL IGBOS THEN I TELL YOU U ARE NOT THE FIRST AND THE LAST TO TOLL THE ROAD OF SABATTEURS AND BETRAL,U WOULD JUST BE USED AND DUMPED!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by DOTian: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2021
Bookhub:
This war you want to cause udele1,may it consume you and your family ameeeennn.

The person that goes with the moniker "udele" on nairaland is an Afonja. He's not even the useless udele that pollutes the internet everyday with all sorts of anti Igbo rants.. This one is just a hungry Afonja trying to cause as much mischief as his tribal self can muster..

4 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by ConqueredWest: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2021
PaNnamdi:

udele I don't know who u are but let me tell you this

YOUR HATE AGAINST IGBOS WOULD CONSUME YOU AND LIVE AFTER YOU

IF YOU ARE AN IGBO PAYED TO BLACKMAIL IGBOS THEN I TELL YOU U ARE NOT THE FIRST AND THE LAST TO TOLL THE ROAD OF SABATTEURS AND BETRAL,U WOULD JUST BE USED AND DUMPED!!!!!

And also Die a shameful death

4 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by sammirano: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Igbos by the time you kill the few sensible people in your mud, who go come remain. I talk am, these people no get sense

4 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by TUANKU(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Bookhub:
This war you want to cause udele1,may it consume you and your family ameeeennn.
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by dimmyj(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Nigeria is chaos tbh
God help us o
Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by sematec(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2021
too many questions on my mind. Nigeria why?
Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by MrCover: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by ahnie: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Jesus why nau....haaaaaaa
Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by neonbash0: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Y'all know that screenshot is fake.

Here's what was published by gazette

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Solatium(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
On Biafra we stand grin
Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by ObalaEmma: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Some of my mumu brothers don't even know how Alaigbo was pre-2000 before the coming of bakassi. We are going there as fast as possible. This Esn and IpOB of a thing has engaged alot of Agbero that doesn't know the suffering of becoming an icon or figure. By Christmas we go know wetin we do ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Decryptor(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Although I hate IPOB and their actions, we should be aware that most of these flash killings in the East are carried out by murderous aliens who are not Igbos but from a particular ethnic group known for religious and political violence.

They are only doing this to give IPOB a worse name from an already bad name they have and I won't blame them because IPOB caused it.

3 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Maxymilliano(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2021
IPOB is gradually becoming an ill-wind that blows nobody any good ... I pity those still living in denial about the atrocities committed by the proscribed group
Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by od501: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

You will claim it is DSS as usual.

We all know it is DSS in conjunction with bandits. Even if don't agree with NK's 2014 prediction, Maliafa also said. They have commenced with phase 2 of their plan: killing VIPs.

3 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Jaaqbruce: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Idiots..ask yourself have there be such terrific killing before in Igboland All these killing and UGM started since ESN was formed by lunatic MNK. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by malel1: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Look here Mr man, I am not Igbo but the way this udele been carrying IPOB matter on his head makes me question his sanity ...

I've gone through Cyril akunyili post and didn't see anywhere the man made such statement . No credible news source has confirmed IPob killed the man.

The other day, Udele aka oyigboupdate claimed the IPOB people killed and beheaded a young man. Only for punch to report later that the said young man was killed by his rival cultists , his head beheaded and used to play football.

Mynd44, Seun and lalasticlala must put a stop to the criminal activities of this udele1, oyigboupdate on this forum and his IP banned from accessing this forum if possible.

Story they will never ban him , the moment u curse that oyibo na 2yrs ban . Sinicerly I dont understand this site again.

4 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by BarrElChapo(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Jesus...
Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Eriokanmi: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2021
What if it was a targeted stack from the other side of the Niger?
Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by TearNinja001: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2021
make Dem continue, seems those there are not borthered by their activities
Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2021
The nation is quite unsafe now... The East has become far more unsafe than I remember.

However, ascribing this to Ipob is all shades of wrong and duplicitous. It is also dangerous because criminals will now be emboldend to do all manner of wrong knowing fully well that their crimes will be written off and cast upon Ipob.

That said... Every Igbo person needs to arise and reclaim their region from whatever abyss it is being pushed into, either by the government or by terrorists called Ipob.

Meanwhile, let's all soberly chew on the following picture below: undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by wwwihy: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Igbo killing themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.