Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,527 members, 7,971,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:15 PM

Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers (46925 Views)

Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio / Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by Amudeneogu: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wike onyeike
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by tonyashburton: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Giving it to them hot hot....
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by adabaraabdul: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is how politics should be....in the middle of the inter party brouhaha the people are enjoying the dividends of democracy. I like this. More of this your Excellency(s) and Honourable ministers.
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by goslowgoslow(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
engrflames:
I love Wike, he's ever prepared for gbas gbos grin
But he's right anyway.
That is thug for you.
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by afamaustin(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wike is always ready to finish anyone that challenged him
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by Ferrous(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
contigiency:
I watched it and was surprised how Wike could not even respect the presence of the vice president, but was there issuing threats like a motor pack tout.

So, you expected him to keep quiet when the minister first threw the first shot?

2 Likes

Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by Holaomoakin(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
‘’I cannot leave a place where I am having malaria...."

The Governor is really suffering malaria... Eh yah.
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by rajiedreez: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
And some people will kill themselves because of politicians only for them to meet and joke with each other
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Shameless men
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by mrmacdon(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
How do I download video from nairaland
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by Sugarray11: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wike my man grin
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by sirp9898(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
triple996:
Damn! This thread will be full of wailling cheesy. On behalf of everybody I officially open the wailling service of this thread.
Useless ipob8)
BTW ipob have killed two people yesterday (Tuesday) it seems they are no longer killing for sit at home.

Ipob malaria is holding seriously be patient

They are still researching the treatment
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by cardoctor(m): 2:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Good
Re: Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers by mechanics(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
They are both funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.