Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,426 members, 7,897,867 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai (45703 Views)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Imiracle: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Just say you are Inlove with Dubai money

Check this
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Killermamba: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..

Change the topic to I am in love with death.
U nor serious at all

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by CocoaOla: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Perverts another mad goat

Or a stupid fake jobless lady hidden under that moniker to seek stupid attention

Mad people full Nigeria ooo

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by AOB1: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
A
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by mrkings84(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Village people don remember this one again.....

Or maybe the op just feel like to go get the insult of his life. So who told u the woman will have interest in that nonesense adultery affair??

U better go fox ur home!
Mr married man!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Chynx(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
TEAM SAGA!!!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by sapientia(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Coward mugu
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by adesegun121(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ok
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by lieutenantprime(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Pain in your heart....

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by BarrElChapo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..

Actually you're Lusting for another man's wife.. You're no better than your wife..

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by WaffenSS(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Adulterer.

As thou coveth another's wife, so shalt thine wife and daughters be so besought and defiled, by the grace of the most high.

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by adesegun121(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Brother gbolahan don't beep another man wife ooo
Is risk ooo
You are in lust not love
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by DSC7: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Welcome to hell.....
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Starseed(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
He that the gods want to kill, will first run mad
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by 752hub: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dont start what you cannot finish. Jump and pass.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by WibusJaga: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2021

OP better don't allow village people to finish your destiny.
After the 1min "enjoyment" your eye go clear & you will forever regret your actions. It's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by donteddy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Dig your grave buy yourself. RIP in advance
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Joseph08(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
You're insane ge rara heree mehnn.

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Expensive1996: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
You're obviously in love with death and might take you anytime. Be watchful.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by galaxy2020(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are sick, see a doctor and fast too.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by aku626(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
You desire what’s not yours, the Same energy expanded in chasing another mans wife could be applied in making corrections to your relationship

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by tolaswim: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's well with you ooooo
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by ebhohon: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
that your private part will be cut off, while will you love what is not yours? i think you are sick and needs mental attention. beware of peoples wives because your grave is near.
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,you no well at All undecided

If you need someone to talk to,so another man investment you wor use console yourself undecided.

Make una no dey overlook the excesses of una bannies during courtship,una no dey hear word....You don go ahead go put wahala for your life all in the name of wife finish...Instead of you to think of how to correct your nonsense,you say NO,say na another man happiness you wor compromise undecided

No even try am self undecided. You better comot your eyes from that woman before you end up collecting concentrated H2SO4 acid for your body undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Harmony92(f): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Op comot eyes from soldier man salary ooo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by GboyegaD(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hmm...you wan jump from fry pan to fire.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Waffarianman(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
This dude is sick better find something to do with your time before you hang like dog for another man wife punna. Don't say I no tell you... grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by arduino: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
OP. I understand your marital pains. Stop lusting after a married woman. If you're in Abuja, visit Zone4 or anywhere around transcorp Hilton in the evening there are plenty of single ladies who will be willing to talk with you for free

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Hezmatosky: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
All that glitters is not gold undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Signum(f): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

That karma thing is rubbish.

E don tey since when I don dey bang married women grin

Hmm
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by BigYash: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
DNA test lab promo in lekki op. No go spoil person marriage o

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by kachistone: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dear OP,

Don't forget the bible says "...thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife..." Exo 20:17, Deu 5:21.

You can continue if you want to die young.

The choice is yours but I will advise you mind your wife and work on her. The grass is never green on the other side.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.