Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,104 members, 7,925,479 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman (3036 Views)

Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman by SleekGist: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2021
A female prisoner has exposed a police officer who made him go through rounds of s3x. sleekgist

A Ghanaian prisoner who was recaptured after escaping from a police cell in Nkafoa, Central Region, has narrated how a police officer helped her escape after giving him four rounds of sex.

27-year-old Theresa Forson who had earlier been convicted in a theft case and was in police custody at Nkanfoa Police Station awaiting sentencing, said 36-year-old Lance Corporal Isaac Apomah released her after she gave in to his demand for sex. sleekgist.com

Presenting a case against Apomah who made his first appearance before a court on Monday September 27, Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) Daniel Mensah disclosed that the police officer was the station officer at the Nkanfoa Police Station on September 25, 2021.

He said around midnight, L/Cpl Apomah brought four sachets of ...https://sleekgist.com/four-rounds-of-s3x-and-she-allowed-me-escape-female-prisoner-exposes-police-officer/

Re: 4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman by DaddyRochie1642: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Never UnderEstimate the Power of Kpekus grin grin grin
Re: 4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman by bmdmix11: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2021
ur headline self he she is used wrongly

2 Likes

Re: 4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman by Karemarealty288(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Officer in panic mood now...

1 Like

Re: 4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman by MufasaLion: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Imagine such a useless officer sleeping with a lady that I'm sure didn't have her bathe for days or even a day before sleeping with her. Disgusting!

Sex for freedom! His job is not important to him at all. Shameless creature!

1 Like

Re: 4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Before I dey with woman, she must bath first. Na must, but these ones in prison wey no dey baff. That place below eh,,,,hmmm

1 Like

Re: 4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman by Roma10: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
At what age..
Are you up to 18
Re: 4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman by Madman2: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2021
I think the OP is talking about Bob Riskies...
Because from his narration, both the detainee and detainer are confused genderly... grin grin grin
Re: 4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman by Chidexter(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
The future is not only female, even the Past is.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Trainee Impregnates 24 Students, Headmistress & 4 Other Female Teachers / Video: Man Shows Tens Of Bullets Fired At Him During A Protest At Ogbomoso / Gather here :Share how Cultism Ruined your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.