Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,633 members, 7,951,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Tv Show In The 80's - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tv Show In The 80's (793 Views)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Who Remembers This Children's Tv Program From The 80's/90's / Does Anyone miss NTA Of The 80's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tv Show In The 80's by omobana: 6:58pm On May 28, 2011
Please can anyone remind of the name of a TV show about these "two ghosts". One was not so good and was always dirty. The other was good and clean. There were some kids in the show too.

Thanks
Re: Tv Show In The 80's by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 31, 2011
the only ghost program i remember is rentaghost, is that what ur looking for?
Re: Tv Show In The 80's by omobana: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2011
No not Ghost Busters. Thanks though.

The show was not of ghost to create some kind of fear. It was more of an educative program with the ghost appearing and disappearing to assist some kids.

You know I cant remember it well. Those days as you know I watch shows/movies and I really dont understand whats going on.

All I know is ,
all of a sudden, the good man came in and they started fighting and he killed all of them. Men that guy was good he kicked one guy in the mouth, he gave on a karate punch to the chest, , (Watch many movies but dont know the name)

At least, this is me described. I dont know if other people were like that.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Films This Day Are Very Poor Than Before / What Oscar Movies Are You Watching? / Nominees And Winners From The 2015 Emmy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.